Park Map

barley142007

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like it, I like the cartoon style and the people BUT that looks nothing like how Thorpe is laid out. Saws first inversion is not next to Zodiac, nor is Flying Fish behind Tidal Wave :)I like how it now says "No mobile phones or cameras are allowed on rides" :)

I do like it, I like the cartoon style and the people BUT that looks nothing like how Thorpe is laid out. Saws first inversion is not next to Zodiac, nor its Flying Fish behind Tidal Wave :)

That's what I thought, but I guess the map is only an indication of where things are, the general public arent going to walk into the park, look at the map and then complain that SAW's immelmann isnt where it should be :) Another thing that I still dont like about this style of the map is that they still haven't put the area names up, but again that doesnt really matter.I still love it, as I did last years.

It's a good map, I wish they had changed some of the rides' pictures to be a little more like the actual things (looking at Nemesis' mainly here) but overall as a style and general over-view it's the best its been for a while.Gets a thumbs up from me.:)

Another thing that I still dont like about this style of the map is that they still haven't put the area names up, but again that doesnt really matter.

The park themselves have already said the areas are being 'lost'. They have been for a few years now.

The park themselves have already said the areas are being 'lost'. They have been for a few years now.

I know that, and technically they only said the areas are being lost on the map, they've never stated that the areas are going to be lost in the park.I just think it would be nicer to have the areas back up on the map.

I do love this style of map. Obviously, most of the rides and/or attractions are heavily exaggerated, but I must admit I love the "cartoony style". I hated the style of map before 2008, with the horrible modern slimline look. All of the rides looked really boxy, and the whole thing looked as though it was tossed together on a computer in a couple of minutes. But yeah, I'm loving the 09 map!