Park Map

barley142007

You must be referring to the pre 2008 ones. The 2008 map was a very similar style to this years.

Indeed I was. I loved the map last year, but couldn't have hated the pre-2008 maps more :). One of my favourite maps was the 2001 map, which was very carefully created and appeared realistic at the time :).

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I get really annoyed about with the maps like the 2008-09 ones, is that Thorpe have illustrated that Logger's Leap's splash is as large as Tidal Wave's. But hey, I'm picky.

Considering Logger's Leap is facing completely the wrong way I'd say yeah it is picky.:)

• 3 weeks later...

I like the map this year but being a map freak I always look for errors or funny things and here is a list of errors or funny things found on the map.Loggers Drop is wrong waySlammer is Facing wrong wayDepth Charge Entrance is wrong sidePerson riding Depth Charge with no DinghyPeople on Flying Fish bridge and exit whilst ride is moving.Person Riding Fish with Drink falling out of hand.Someones Shoe Falling off RushA mobile Phone falling off QuantumA Thinder River Boat on Rumba Platform.If anyone can spot anything else please add them as this is all I can see at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wondered what the DVD logo beneath Saw is on the map. Can you buy a DVD of your ride like at Alton Towers or somthing similar?

The YourDay DVD will soon be operating on SAW at Thorpe Park. Currently, the service is unavailable. The DVD is advertised at the photo collect point as £12.00.

The YourDay DVD will soon be operating on SAW at Thorpe Park. Currently, the service is unavailable. The DVD is advertised at the photo collect point as £12.00.

£12.00. For Saw alone? That's just pointless; who's going to buy that? At Alton Towers it's £20 (something like that) but you get, what, 6 or 7 rides recorded.

£12.00. For Saw alone? That's just pointless; who's going to buy that? At Alton Towers it's £20 (something like that) but you get, what, 6 or 7 rides recorded.

I agree with you, it is expensive for what it is. But comparing it to £6 for a photo, it doesn't seem so bad.

That's awesome, I love it :) . Only thing is , you've missed off Thorpe's Icon Ride!! anyway its still amazing without it :angry2: well done. Makes Thorpe look a lot nicer, a lot friendlier, a lot greener and just a lot better than it is. The Colossus bit is great with it twisting towards you

That's awesome, I love it :) . Only thing is , you've missed off Thorpe's Icon Ride!! anyway its still amazing without it :angry2: well done. Makes Thorpe look a lot nicer, a lot friendlier, a lot greener and just a lot better than it is. The Colossus bit is great with it twisting towards you

If you are on about Stealth, it is in the picture by the park logo! :)