Alton Towers Hotel

noob230

• 2 weeks later...

The hotel is a rip-off,Ive tried booking and thay wanted £112 four one room to stay on a Sunday of all days,and the only plus side of staying there is you don't have two pay four the car park and you get in to the park an hour before anyone Else and Ive been told that most rides are not open in that hour , so I booked and b and b four me and my girlfriend in Alton four £50 :) and its only 5 miles away from the park

What are the rooms like?and its it a 3 Star hotel?

The rooms at Peakstones are nice. It all depends whether you stay in the pub, in the caravans or in the chalets they have. They have different rooms ranging from 2 berth rooms in the pub up to 8 berth caravans. I stayed in a caravan the first time with 5 others and have stayed in the pub twice, once in a room for 6 and another time in a room just for 2.Their breakfasts are to die for as well and are included in the price.Am not sure about the 3 star thing as it is a b&b rather than a hotel but obviously they have lunches and dinners aswell. It's a fantastic place though. Will never stay anywhere else!

• 4 months later...

The only parts of the resort I've experienced is the water park and obviously the theme park. I've looked into staying at the hotels before but there's not really any additional benefits such as ERT as I already have a Merlin Annual Pass. It turned out much cheaper to stay at a B&B a few minutes away. :PI would still love to one day though :)

It does.. It's weird but I've stayed at the hotels every year since 2005 and always have a fantastic time. As a driver it's also lovely knowing you don't have to do the drive up and down in one day but rest overnight.Definitly worth staying in.. especially for the Alton Towers hotel lift. :)

• 9 months later...

Does anyone know how old you have to be stay in either this hotel or Splash Landings? My friends and I were looking at going to Alton Towers in the summer, but by the time we've got up there, 1 day isn't really going to be enough to do the park well and Cariba Creek. In other words, would it be possible for 4 16 year olds to online book and stay in a room unaccompanied by anyone older?

• 2 months later...

If you ask me there not even worth considering for the price that they charge I dont know if anyone does have any idea but the way a standard room costs I would say never I would rather hire out the chained oak B&B for a night!

So you say the price is too much, yet you don't know how much a standard room costs? Please try and sort out your Spelling&Grammar in future posts :P