Michael Jackson

bubbly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my ticket for the Saturday SO excited. I wouldn't worry if you didn't get them there are a further 10 dates on the site (not for sale yet) which will probably be announced after the original dates have almost sold out. It's sad though that some (I don't wanna swear) people are already selling them on ebay for stupid prices. Especially when there are genuine people waiting for them. Hope you get some in the end

I got mine for Sunday 26th! Yipppeee!My dad is still trying to get some though. He managed to get some good seats and the stupid thing timed out and he lost them!Anyone have a spare code they aren't going to use?Am so annoyed at people already putting them on ebay! I saw some for £800! It's ridiculous!

... because he is a legend.In related news, Ticketmaster are shocking, all the dates are now sold out. I decided against getting a ticket in the end, I almost got floor seats for one of the dates but as per normal the ****ty site ballsed up. Also, £9 booking fee Ticketmaster?! What the f*ck is that about?!Ah well, least I've saved myself like £125 that can be used on other things... :D

• 3 months later...