Michael Jackson

bubbly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

There is a lot of speculation generally at the moment that Michael Jackson's death was planned. You've only got to Google it to get lots of results where lots of websites are debating it.I'm interested to know the following from people here:

• Do you believe his death was planned?
  • Is his death bigger than Elvis'?
The recent Channel 4 documentary highlighted some interesting points, such as the incident in 1984 where a lightbulb exploded above him, showering him with glass. Therefore he needed drugs for the rest of his life. It also talked about Jacko going to bed with the agreement of 10 concerts planned, and waking up the following morning with the agreement of 50 concerts. The documentary also mentioned that his finances had been studied, and he was spending £20-30 million more than he could afford (I can't remember if it was per month or year etc).These 3, as well as his spiralling debts, the closure of his Neverland ranch that he said he never wanted to return to, and the haunting childhood abuse he suffered from his father, all add up to speculate that whether Jackson, at just over 50 years old, had really had enough and arranged to end his life?We've all seen this clip where he's announcing his O2 concerts - famously titled This Is It, is it possible that if Jackson had done 10, 25 or 50 concerts, would his death have been planned after them? This Is It - 3 carefully chosen words, hinting a planned end to Jackson's life?Posted ImageNow look at his hand in this picture below - a bad quality picture or a hint of self-abuse?Posted ImageI am unsure of what to think, and it's not nice to think that his death could have been planned. But when you look at all these, and others, your mind does wonder as to whether his death was planned?R.I.P Michael Jackson.

Personally, I am shocked and saddened by Michael jackson's death. For me, he will always be a legend, his music is just brilliant. Who can forget the Thriller and the Moonwalk, 2 things he was extremely famous for.His birthday is coming up, it just saddens me to think that he's not going to be there to enjoy it. I hope that music channels and the like show respect on his birthday, and that something related will happen.As for your questions, I do agree that this death is bigger than Elvis (even though Elvis was awsome too!). I don't think the death was planned, no way