What is the better Coaster Game?

Which is the best coaster game/simulator?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best coaster game/simulator?

• Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
    • No Limits
    • Hyper Rails
    • Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
    • Roller Coaster Tycoon 1
    • Other

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you think RCT3 is frustrating, try building a real park or coaster. Thatl be 50 times harder. And it wouldnt take a few hours or minutes to build a top class coaster, itl tkae about a year or so, or about 10 months. Also on sandbox and scenario, you have unlimited money. Ina real park, you have a very tight budget.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

RCT3 is great in some ways but when I have a park full of rides, especially with water slides, the game is painfully slow. And my laptop is much faster and better than my PC but in terms of graphics, it's only got a built in thing, so compared to another laptop of the same spec but with better graphics, it's no way near as good obviously! :D But it's ok.Probs better on my laptop than my PC.RCT1 was the first one I ever played and it brings back memories :P runs so much better too (as does RCT2). Although it's a bit random when sometimes a coaster crashes BEFORE it tells you there is a station brakes failure! Also I miss some of the music from those two, like the Techno and Jungle music woo! And the Merry Go Round music (Fairground Organ)! Shame I can't put them onto RCT3. There's no music files in the game folder so I can't put them on the game.And none of those games have a Screaming Swing :rolleyes: well none of the RCTs do, not sure about the others.

• 1 month later...