What is the better Coaster Game?

Which is the best coaster game/simulator?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best coaster game/simulator?

• Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
    • No Limits
    • Hyper Rails
    • Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
    • Roller Coaster Tycoon 1
    • Other

RCT3 was too childish looking, and looked similar to Theme Park World.You cant beat the best, original RCT, simple, fun, and highly addictive.RCT2 was the second best, because it was the same as RCT, but just with a load of extra features, most of which I didnt use, so was wasted, and ORCT had a better feel to it.No Limits Fairground is good, although, a bit boring after half hour, and No Limits too, is a bit boring.RCT Original gets my vote, and I might play it later on!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I've only ever owned RCT3 and No Limits but I definately prefer No Limits for some obvious reasons - The graphics are alot betterIt's a lot smoother if you know what you're doing, it's not necessarily easier especially when you first get it but you can create a much better coaster.I was quite confused by No Limits when I first got it and got frustrated with it and used RCT3 but now I basically use No Limits whenever I can :)This is becoming a long reason so I'm gonna shut up now :P Bye bye