Flamingo Land

limecrusha1

I'm shocked that on this whole circuit there is only one piece of track that is banked. And it looks like it's only done as an "outwards banked turn" element. Like it's a bonus to riders and they should be happy for it.

And what a hideous lift. Looks like a gross, oversized electricity terminal. Is this really the pinnacle of modern coaster design from Maurer?

Is this really the pinnacle of modern coaster design from Maurer?

Nope, it's our old friends Zamperla who are to blame for the second least favourite steel coaster in the entire world (according to Mitch Hawker polls), beaten only by Goudrix (which isn't as bad as it's made out to be really)...

Nope, it's our old friends Zamperla who are to blame for the second least favourite steel coaster in the entire world (according to Mitch Hawker polls), beaten only by Goudrix (which isn't as bad as it's made out to be really)...

It is that bad. Goudurix deserves every bit of negativity it gets.

bmfs1f2001bsmpmr13g614.jpg

Hero also looks like it annihilates riders. Is it bad that I'm quite intrigued to ride to find out, though....?

• 4 weeks later...

Goudrix isn't even the worst Vekoma in Paris (Space Mountain takes that honour), or Europe, let alone the entire World...

I am CONVINCED they've done something to Space Mountain, maybe changed all the wheels or something, because a few weeks ago it was absolutely brilliant and all in our party agreed. It was even as smooth as most B&M's I've been on...