Flamingo Land

limecrusha1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm going to Flamingo Land on Tuesday 17th July. Just wondering if anyone could offer any tips for having the best day out. Is it likely to be busy/have schools broken up at this point? Are the queues here generally as long as the likes of Thorpe Park's?

I have found 3 for 2 vouchers online which is alright I guess, I will buy the 4th online and split the cost between the 4 of us. If there is a cheaper way then feel free to share!

Haha thanks in advance guys!

• 4 months later...

The boss of Flamingo Land has been charged with assaulting a man selling tickets.The man was outside the park selling 2 for 1 tickets without the parks permission.

Charge the touter and free the boss, of you break the law (which he did), you should be prepared for someone else to break the law to stop you.

2for1 tickets clearly state not for resale and this guy obviously couldn't read so make him pay for every 2for1 used that day.

And then punch him again (from me).

Charge the touter and free the boss, of you break the law (which he did), you should be prepared for someone else to break the law to stop you.

2for1 tickets clearly state not for resale and this guy obviously couldn't read so make him pay for every 2for1 used that day.

And then punch him again (from me).

I think we would have to know a lot more about the facts of what happened before making such a judgement.