SAW: The Ride

Mark9

There was a couple of Pigeons flying in and out of the exit on Wednesday, literally flying right at people including me and my friend.

On another note, I have come to the conclusion that the disabled lift is scarier than the actual ride, with the blood all up the walls and the fact it feels like it could give way at any second ;) The member of staff that came down and got us said she hates using it.

definitely not an actor. the guy was walking with some staff members and the ride was being tested for about 30mins

That literally could be anything but if the ride was testing for 30 minutes and then re-opened after. I've been unfortunate enough to get quite a bad nose bleed mid-ride on Nemesis Inferno once and the ride attendant looked shocked to say the least, even after explaining it is just a nose bleed and I wasn't hurt they do still send it round empty to be sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Saws capacity is bad enough on 8 cars but with only 4 the queue must barely move. Then you factor in fastrack which would have been high with the 20% off deal for pass holders.

Anyone know why it's running such a reduced capacity?

If it's is on eight cars and the batching team aren't deluded then the queue normally moves at a bareable speed, or at least it used to.

I think the majority of the team this year on Saw do their jobs well. Most of the time the queue slows down because guests refuse to sit in the row that they were allocated to. 4 of the cars were found to have damage on them and are in the workshop being repaired. As it's essential work, I think Thorpe's thinking is "better to reduce capacity rather than not at all".

When I went on the ride today it seemed slightly slower but a lot smoother and therefore it was much more enjoyable!

Maybe they are doing something to the trains (I.e. new wheels?) and have only done 4 so far.

I have noticed though that the queue for it has seemed slower ever since they started not letting people queue with the shotguns.

I believe it's wheel replacement, it should be back up to 7 cars today.

I have noticed though that the queue for it has seemed slower ever since they started not letting people queue with the shotguns.

I don't know what this means but there isn't any reason why guests can't queue up while the shotguns are going off. As far as I am aware, the building batching is exactly the same as it has always been.

I believe it's wheel replacement, it should be back up to 7 cars today.

I don't know what this means but there isn't any reason why guests can't queue up while the shotguns are going off. As far as I am aware, the building batching is exactly the same as it has always been.

I agree with you. The shotguns are part of the experience therefore you should queue where they are.

What I meant really is that the queue seems slower because instead of moving like a normal queue you stop for ages then move up a lot whereas you used to move a bit but a lot more often in my opinion.

I see what you mean. Unfortunately due to health and safety regulations the amount of people has to be kept to a minimum (the total amount of people in the building cannot exceed 200) so it needs to be kept well below this limit. Staff are advised not to allow they queue go beyond the first set of steps in the station.

I see what you mean. Unfortunately due to health and safety regulations the amount of people has to be kept to a minimum (the total amount of people in the building cannot exceed 200) so it needs to be kept well below this limit. Staff are advised not to allow they queue go beyond the first set of steps in the station.

Oh right. I guess that this is because of fire/emergancy evacuation?