SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Just got back from the park. What I ride!!! I loved the indoor section with some neat suprises (I wont spoil it for you, although I am going to say the first small drop has incredible force), full of terror and adrenaline. The main track was full of fast turns and the ride never really slowed down.Went on 5 times as there were no queues (as expected). A great experience! :D

Quickest route is to come out of the dome and head towards X, then take a left as if you were going toward Colossus, then go up to Samurai and then take a left, then the entrance is on the far left end of the island, there is a sign that sign that says main entrance and a sign that says fastrack entrance, I think you can take it from there.

Why's that ste?I have to say aswell, the competition winners event seemed to run very smoothly and I think there were only about 30 of us who had the ride to ourselves for 2 hours. Was a bit disappointed that we were told to be there for 10:30am and didn't get let in the park until 12pm though. If I had've known that would be the case I would have got there much later! Was a fantastic day and can't wait to ride again on Sunday :D

Wow, that’s the best word that describes Saw. If anybody tells you it's not very good, They're lying. In my opinion Saw The Ride is the best coaster experience I have ever been on, and I've been to Orlando. The coaster aspect is very good, might not be the best coaster in Thorpe but that’s not what this ride is about. Saw The Ride is all about the experience. From the moment you enter the area to the moment you exit the ride you have one continual terrifying/bloody fun experience. The live actors in the queue line and the entertainers walking round the place make it so much more enjoyable. And of course the themeing is incredibly good! I went on Colossus after my 4th go on Saw and it almost seem like a down timer. Saw the ride- easily my new favorite ride in the UK. I will not ruin the surprise by telling you all about the indoor section but I will upload a video of my trip later tonight.