SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I hope its open tommorow I went today and did not get to ride, so I got a fastrack for tommorow so I should get a ride then if its open. but thorpe today was awful I find that I'm lucky to see stealth open when I visit. saw being closed was rediculos and Samurai for half the day aswell as Colossus. comon thorpe pull it together.

I hope its open tommorow I went today and did not get to ride, so I got a fastrack for tommorow so I should get a ride then if its open. but thorpe today was awful I find that I'm lucky to see stealth open when I visit. saw being closed was rediculos and Samurai for half the day aswell as Colossus. comon thorpe pull it together.

Sort out your spelling, come on it's really not that hard. Rode this today after running from the entrance down the toilet steps in the dome (cutting infront of people) and arriving at SAW near the front of the que. We had to wait for it to open. It was very funny while we waited as I sat in the test seat and it bleeped which scared me so much. I also touched the building :). When we got on there were no live actors in the queline and I did not see any traps in the queline, not sure if I just missed them. The ride is very good, went in the front row in the middle seat. Got wet on one part. Very disapointing that there was no ride dvd camera on ym car at all, I was going to buy a DVD so I was very upset by this. I did buy a SAW needle pen and a SAW mug which are both very good and quite cheap with the 20% discount from my annual pass. The attention to detail was amazing. The police car has scratches and blood on the windscreen. If you look inside the car you will notice blodd stains and a ripped steering wheel. This was amazing ride detail. Unfortunately the ride closed early on in the day and will most likely be closed for a while now.

When we got on there were no live actors in the queline and I did not see any traps in the queline, not sure if I just missed them.

You did miss the live actors then, seeing as you got on it very early they simply may have not arrived yet, something to look forward to for your next ride.

There is a trap just at the bottom of the stairs, I guess you missed it cos its behind the cage and wasn't lit up?

Very disapointing that there was no ride dvd camera on ym car at all, I was going to buy a DVD so I was very upset by this.

Yesterday I saw one car with the cameras fitted but the system doesn't work yet. I think all the cars are going to be having the cameras though, not just one like Oblivion.

exzactly the detail is unbelievable and its such a shame it broke down-are you goin on sunday

Yes I am going tomorrow with family. Don't expect SAW or much else to be open though. Can you also improve your spellings because these posts are getting harder and harder to read and understand

Sort out your spelling, come on it's really not that hard. Rode this today after running from the entrance down the toilet steps in the dome (cutting infront of people) and arriving at SAW near the front of the que.

I knew that going down through the lockers was the quicker route!

ahh I'm so glad we got there early and I managed to get on saw :)Does anyone actually know why it stopped working today?

I think it got stuck at the top of the lift hill. Wasn't around the area at the time so I don't have a clue. When it was testing, the car kept getting stuck so that's what I assume.

I think it got stuck at the top of the lift hill. Wasn't around the area at the time so I don't have a clue. When it was testing, the car kept getting stuck so that's what I assume.

No, it wasn't on the lift, I was in the queue at the time and had a brill view of all the sections from were I was, the car originally stopped on the MCBR.

I got on it twice in the morning. I absolutely love it. The ride wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but I loved it. I still think Stealth is my favourite, but I'll have to ride Saw a few more times before I decide. I especially enjoyed the interior section, it was something different for once and you can see all their effort was worth the while. The queue-line and the station were excellent as well!It was a real shame it had to close very soon. However, I am extremely excited towards my next visit!

Did you buy ultimate fastrack because otherwise there is no way you got on it twice.

Yes. I complained for some sort of refund as the only reason I purchased was for Saw (after it was closed). With Colossus and Samurai down also, there was no way worth the money. In the end, I get a free Ultimate Fastrack for my next visit so I felt the day was overally good and considering I had a pretty high ride count.

She probaly got there and went straight to SAW and then got off and went on again.

He.

so is there any point me going tommorow if I'm going for saw the ride? cause I went today and didnt get a ride.

jake I'm going tomorrow and am going to the meet-they are testing so it should be working but if not they should have other rides available since its not the first day anymore-just give it a go and ill see you there at the meet