SAW: The Ride

Mark9

jake I'm going tomorrow and am going to the meet-they are testing so it should be working but if not they should have other rides available since its not the first day anymore-just give it a go and ill see you there at the meet

Saw was testing for the entire afternoon and yet failed to open. Also, it doesn't matter if it is the opening day or not, rides can cock-up anytime.

Saw was testing for the entire afternoon and yet failed to open. Also, it doesn't matter if it is the opening day or not, rides can cock-up anytime.

I know but I have hope and I am suggesting people with an AP to go tomorrow to try it out and hopefully it should be better than today

How pathetic.. The ride has only been open, what two days and its already broken down ha ha. Thorpe Park for you aye!

Well its operated with riders for 4 days so far and only 1 day went without a shutdown.

still you might aswell try tomorrow

Whats the point? It's been said countless times that it will be shut. No matter how many times you say you hope it will be open, or cos it was testing its fine or whatever, it doesn't change the fact that it will be closed.

Moving away from that closure expeculation, could anyone explain how the station queue works (not the loading area)? There are two rows. I understand why there are two rows on the stairs (to seperate the main queue with the fastrack), but why in the station? The both queues got mixed together anyway. Maybe the fastrack queue is actually meant to lead all the way into the station, but got stopped half way up the stairs.I hope I haven't answered my own question...

I'm planning on going tomorrow and fingers crossed it WILL be open. :D You may be right that it will be closed tomorrow, but please all of you who have been on it or aren't going on it in the near future, please show more consideration to others who are going tomorrow and asking whether it's open (we want to have hope even if bad fortune is against us :D ). It's frustrating as it is without people on here talking as if it's just a big joke or commenting about how it's the best ride in the park. lolIt is a joke. But not in that senseThankyou :)

they should have other rides available since its not the first day anymore-just give it a go and ill see you there at the meet

Lol well its all very well saying that but from what I've heard a lot of the rides breaking down yesterday had been open for the last month anyway with thrill chill. The park really should have sorted themselves better for official opening, sounds ridiculous.

Rides Currently Unavailable:Loggers Leap Rumba Rapids SAW-The Ride Slammer Stealth Not even worth going today...

Two of my favourite rides are Stealth and Slammer and the last few times I have been they have been unavailable. I won't be visiting until they are better again. :)

Also dead yesterday were - Carosol, Banana Boat and Neptune's BeachAt one point ALL FOUR coasters were down!I waited for Rush for an hour - a restraint wouldn't go down so they took it off, fiddled around with it, and put it back on which took an additional 30mins = 1 1/2 hours for Rush - NOT PLEASED! :)One of the biggest queues was for the complaints office. lol

Also dead yesterday were - Carosol, Banana Boat and Neptune's BeachAt one point ALL FOUR coasters were down!I waited for Rush for an hour - a restraint wouldn't go down so they took it off, fiddled around with it, and put it back on which took an additional 30mins = 1 1/2 hours for Rush - NOT PLEASED! :) One of the biggest queues was for the complaints office. lol

Lol.

this ride was totally amazing !!! as soon as the gates opened me and my mates ran to saw ... we were like first people there but my over friends were held back and they couldnt join us so we went back to them.the ride acutlly loooked slow wen u were standing in queue but as soon as u get on it its really good at first you start of with a roller coster inside then a big drop then it goes of to the outside were you get pulled up IT WAS AWSOME me and my matess were really lucky cuase after a while it broke down :):D:D:D:D reallly gooooood ride