SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Haven't got much time so just a quick post lol. Managed to get on SAW today, after the bad luck at the weekend! Was absolutely brilliant, we were only at the park for a few hours unfortunately but I'll be returning tomorrow woop! The first drop was very forceful! Theming was fantastic! ;)

Thats because you have to wait a little longer for the first train to clear the block. Also, is it an actual animatronic?

Yeh, I knew that, which is why I asked the ride host to seat me on the second train to see what happens. The mouth just moves, doesn't match what it says though, just up and down like a puppet

Hope to ride this next friday! I've been reading the SAW - The Ride construction topic for months, can't wait to see it in person.Question: this shuffle, jolt thing at the bottom of the second drop, is it that bad? Sounds ridiculous but, I have a fresh cartilage piercing, am I to expect a lot of pain from hitting my ears on the restraints? ;)

Saw opened at 11am today due to one of the effects not working properly. It was given the go ahead as the queue was building up and it was not fixable anytime soon. The pendulum blades were not swinging today as they kept cutting out. However at 4:20 a quick reset was done and the blades are now working with no apparent problems. =]