SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I'm going on Saw: The Ride for the first time on Sunday :D Btw, with the restraints, do they feel secure? I know its a stupid question, but the chest seems REALLY visible and isnt there a gap between the front of your shoulder and the front of the over-shoudler bit??????Or maybe I'm just being paranoid? :) I cant wait!!!!! The drop looks unbelievably AMAZING! :D

I'm going on Saw: The Ride for the first time on Sunday :D Btw, with the restraints, do they feel secure? I know its a stupid question, but the chest seems REALLY visible and isnt there a gap between the front of your shoulder and the front of the over-shoudler bit??????Or maybe I'm just being paranoid? :) I cant wait!!!!! The drop looks unbelievably AMAZING! :D

They feel very sercure, bit painful though, beware, by the way anyone who said it was rough had a weird ride becuase I had a smooth ride today on front and back.

They feel very sercure, bit painful though, beware, by the way anyone who said it was rough had a weird ride becuase I had a smooth ride today on front and back.

the front is better because you can see everything and it is more intense while the back gives you a suprise and you cant see but is not as rough and is slightly boring-I would suggest the front(by the way does anyone know why the inside saws wernt swinging today)

Indoors however I think there is much much more potential for the inline twist, just one body under it does make it look slightly bare.

What about a severed foot, shackled to a pipe? :)Honestly though, the attention to detail in the Bathroom scene is amazing, there is actually a lot there! You just can't appreciate it as much when on the ride as normal!

I rode Saw 12 times today!!! And I have to admit that the scariest bit was probably the inline twist body squirter. He shouts like a duel zombie. Does anyone here know why Saw had a bit of a delay for 3 or 4 minutes at 5:00 today? I couldent here what the announcer was saying but it sounded interesting.

Something about someone being in a restricted area, a member of staff.Rode Saw 3 times today. It was good fun. Personally didn't think it was amazing but yeah nice addition to the park. My first ride was not so good as I managed to pull the safety bar down a bit too far on the drop which really did make the experience less enjoyable and as James said it did dig into more than my right leg.

The part with the water effect, so to speak, is based around the first film,

where Jigsaw happens to be lying on the floor "dead" until the end of the film.

I wouldn't think they'd plonk something random there for the fun of it! :) It is slightly hard to tell in normal lighting conditions though...

The inline twist could be so much more effective. I honestly just thought that it was a man lying on the floor, no theming around or anthing, it needs to be clearer. I think a saw would have been good there and then the sounds of a saw to show what it is would be much better. The bleeding body might have been better in the indoor queue line, maybe some sort motion dector?