SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I went today, and used the single rider queue and it seemed to work pretty well.

I think I might have seen you there today? :|& I was wondering what that queue was because I asked 3 people who worked there what it was. I got told by two people that the fast track queue wouldn't be open until after easter & then another person told me that they were working, but because it got too busy they had stopped selling them today. We queued 120 minutes twice :| It broke down twice the first time we queued, once for about 5 minutes, & once they stopped at the top of the (idk what to call it) lift thing for about 2 seconds, & then again when people got stuck at the top for ages & they shut the ride, did anyone see that?

I went yesterday (Sunday) and was a bit disappointed with how they organised the single rider queue etc as they were letting on groups of about 6 people (who all knew each other and then got to ride together not as single riders) even when there was a 2 hour queue. From what I could see a lot of people complained about this.

When I went yesterday, everything was working apart from the swinging axes, but the crossbows further along were working and pretty dam scary too :P

Next time could you please put spoilers in, because my friend who is with me is going on it on thursday for the first time, and he didnt want to know what was inside and you kinda just ruined his experience.Also does anyone know why there were only 4 cars yesterday?