SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Because it breaks the barrier between people who can affors factrack and the people can't. WE WANT EQUALITY!

I am so against fastrack. You pay enough to get in the park, so why should you pay more to beat the queues? I think it's ridiculous and I would like to see fastrack abolished personally. Like you say, equality is what we need.

You shouldn't have to pay to get on a ride quickly, the park should be running the ride to full capacity and motivating their staff to achieve the highest throughputs possible, especially with the current popularity of Saw.All fastrack does is make a dent in your wallet and hold up the main queue.

SRQ gets the thumbs up from me... I used it on Monday with my friend who visited Thorpe Park with me - we didn't care about sitting together, and knew that we would be split up - so the 90 minute queue became 5 minutes! It was used very well the 3 times I rode SAW - filling up whenever groups of 3 were next.As to the effects, on Monday I noticed:1. Countdown at bottom of lift hill staying at 00:00:00 for a long time before going up the hill (kinda ruins the effect!)2. Body barely shooting water 3. TVs after the ride (when going down the stairs) not workingOther than that, as previously stated - I thought SAW was fantastic!

The body still shoots very little water. What happened today at the bottom of the lift hill was there was the "Game Over" bit, then another countdown from 5 to 0, then you go up.Another spoilt effect was the timer as you pass Billy only saying 0, not 00:00:00:00.

When I went on Sunday, the SRQ wasn't being used properly at all. At one point there was a group of 5 people let on together who were a family and who took up a car to themselves. I thought this as really unfair considering there was a 2 hour queue outside. I don't think they should have Fast Track or SRQ if they can't be run properly.

You shouldn't have to pay to get on a ride quickly, the park should be running the ride to full capacity and motivating their staff to achieve the highest throughputs possible, especially with the current popularity of Saw.All fastrack does is make a dent in your wallet and hold up the main queue.

I agree with this, fast track is pointless for saw, so many people would buy them and eliminate the idea of the fast bit, it ruins queueing for the main queue as well, I'd rathet not pay extra for some fast tracks, the whole point in my annual pass is that I pay very little when going to thorpe park.

I'm really confused, because on the thorpe park website it says all the rides are closed, but I'm suppose to be going on tuesday and I dont want to go there and find its all closed. so anyone who is there today could you reply back to say whether the rides are open or not.Thanksjjh123horry:-)P.S. are any of you going on tuesday as well. And what is the average queue time for SAW??Thanks

I'm really confused, because on the thorpe park website it says all the rides are closed, but I'm suppose to be going on tuesday and I dont want to go there and find its all closed. so anyone who is there today could you reply back to say whether the rides are open or not.Thanksjjh123horry:-)P.S. are any of you going on tuesday as well. And what is the average queue time for SAW??Thanks

It doesn't say anywhere that the rides are closed. All the rides are in operation today.And as for your trip on tuesday, I would estimate the queue for SAW being anywhere between 30mins and 120+mins throughout the day.

now that the kids are off school, does anyone know what the queue times are like

horrific, saw will attrack thousands, expect 3 hours + for saw after lunch.

They won't all be down and Saw Queue line will likely go over 3 hours, go at the very start of the day and wait for it to open for 40 minutes or go at the end and queue for an hour, in the day you'll want to go on other rides.

horrific, saw will attrack thousands, expect 3 hours + for saw after lunch.They won't all be down and Saw Queue line will likely go over 3 hours, go at the very start of the day and wait for it to open for 40 minutes or go at the end and queue for an hour, in the day you'll want to go on other rides.

To be honest, I think 3 hours + is a little extravagent, I would think probably maximum of 2 hours during the day. Thorpe Park are expecting a lot of visitors, therefore will hopefully run the ride to full capacity, resulting in reduced queuing times.