SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Thorpe are loosing alot of buisness by not selling Saw fastrack,because the ques are so long-everyone would want to get one.And by the way the burger king advert is tacky and cheesy and not needed

Burgerking being cheesy - funny pun! :o But yeah, that sounds bad about saw...

If Saw is closed, why not drop by the Saw Store and pickup a Syringe Pen for only £1, or perhaps a T-Shirt, so you can relive the moment when you were told Saw - The Ride is closed!If the Saw store isnt enough, then come along to the Thorpe Mega Store, the biggest store in the park, with a wide range of Gifts & Products that will make you remember your wonderful day at Thorpe Park! :o

If Saw is closed, why not drop by the Saw Store and pickup a Syringe Pen for only £1, or perhaps a T-Shirt, so you can relive the moment when you were told Saw - The Ride is closed!If the Saw store isnt enough, then come along to the Thorpe Mega Store, the biggest store in the park, with a wide range of Gifts & Products that will make you remember your wonderful day at Thorpe Park! :o

That... sounded like an advertisement, you should get payed extra :D Also you will probably know, how much are the SAW t-shirts? Thanks

If it is running on 6/8 cars shouldn't it be somwhere like 800 rph? That being said 7 cars should be 900-ish and 8 being 1000-ish.I don't know how this works out but...there has to be a reason why this is happening.Does anybody have an idea why this is happening? I don't think Gerst did this intentionally.

Rob works there and provided a 500 figure, therefore I'm gonna go with that because Thorpe never hit the throughputs they should.I don't see why you're blaming Geurstlaur for the throughput problems, they build the ride and nothing else. How it is run is down to Thorpe Park and nobody else. You don't blame Intamin on days that Stealth is being run on 1 train, it's Thorpe who decide how many trains are used etc.

In all fairness saw can get up to near 600 pph atm, please remeber throughput targets are based upon the ride being on maximum staff which is unfair for example the target is the same for detonator on one attendant as it is for two, 450 is unrealistic for one attendant. For detonator to reach 450 the ride neads to be offloaded, loaded and checked in just over 1 minute. Is a design issue with SAW the ride THORPE PARKS fault? simply no, so you cannot blame them for the problems being experienced.

That... sounded like an advertisement, you should get payed extra :D Also you will probably know, how much are the SAW t-shirts? Thanks

I cant give you a definite answer on that one, purely because the Saw Store isn't my unit. Though I think they retail at £9.99 - £12.00Please don't hold me to that though!You don't want to go to the Saw Store though, no no no. Mega Store ftw!Yeah erm, about Saw, I think the throughput is terrible. :o

I cant give you a definite answer on that one, purely because the Saw Store isn't my unit. Though I think they retail at £9.99 - £12.00Please don't hold me to that though!You don't want to go to the Saw Store though, no no no. Mega Store ftw!Yeah erm, about Saw, I think the throughput is terrible. :o

I'd be stupid to shop anywhere else!Anyway, the megastore rules. If I buy anything I can get from the megastore I buy it from there. TBH all the small shops are cramped and have long queues. Thanks for that!