SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Due to the changing of the MCBR (which has lead of course to reduced capacity) the second car has to wait until to first car hits the final brakes before it can go up the lift hill. Before, it could go shortly after the car had dropped (when 8 cars were on the track).

Due to the changing of the MCBR (which has lead of course to reduced capacity) the second car has to wait until to first car hits the final brakes before it can go up the lift hill. Before, it could go shortly after the car had dropped (when 8 cars were on the track).

So will it ever be back on 8 cars?

So will it ever be back on 8 cars?

I don't actually know the answer to that question. I can only assume that the problem is being fixed and hopefully 8 cars will be running soon. There had been some rumours that 8 cars were going to be on the track a couple of weeks ago, but that got delayed...

erm... yes I was there and counted 8 cars :o!and the sign was alsogone that said "we are only running 6 cars today"

Yes but how did you manage to count 8, seeing as you can only see 4 at one time :o And if that sign was still there I'm pretty certain it is still on 6

Yes but how did you manage to count 8, seeing as you can only see 4 at one time :o And if that sign was still there I'm pretty certain it is still on 6

sshh stop making me look like a dumbass :othe sign isnt there I looked. :DAnd you just knew there were 8 cars, you werent waiting for long, the queues were short, you got up the lift hill quicker. I know DAMMIT! :o

erm... yes I was there and counted 8 cars :o!and the sign was alsogone that said "we are only running 6 cars today"

sshh stop making me look like a dumbass :othe sign isnt there I looked. :DAnd you could just knew there were 8 cars, you werent waiting for long, the queues were short, you got up the lift hill quicker. I know DAMMIT! :o

My apologies I thought you said that the sign was 'Alongside' , serves me right for not reading properly. Good news then by the look of things, cheers for the update!

When did they film this? Because me and a mate were wondering whether thats the reason Colossus has been closed for the last couple of days lol.

no thats not it there, that was earlier this year I think. It's not recently, They had a girl on saw with a helmet cam and heart and pulse monitors and all that shiz.

I decided to ride Saw twice on tuesday, and although doing so took up half of my day at thorpe park, it was certainly well worth itI personally love the ride and it ranks right at the top of my list of best rides at Thorpe Park (along with loggers leap)the inside section is fantastic and has great theming (love that surprise drop, soooo much airtime lol). the main drop is also breathtaking and packed full of airtime and the rest of the ride is very fast and very thrillingI only have two complaints and they are minor. firstly, if your in the first car then you dont get to have billy talking to you on the bike. secondly, the two airtime hills at the end didnt really have much airtime.I dont believe that I will ever find a ride that gets a 10/0 (accept maybe loggers leap) but Saw is a fantastic ride and an awesome addition to the park.9/10 :o

He is on the right, the first turn after leaving the station. Car one will go past him, but he get's a light..Car two will stop and listen to a little pre-show, quite hard to hear over the first car running the track ahead and through the air blasting.

He is on the right, the first turn after leaving the station. Car one will go past him, but he get's a light..Car two will stop and listen to a little pre-show, quite hard to hear over the first car running the track ahead and through the air blasting.

luckily I could hear him pretty well as I was close to him but I had troulbe hearing him when he was on the tv in the queue line

no thats not it there, that was earlier this year I think. It's not recently, They had a girl on saw with a helmet cam and heart and pulse monitors and all that shiz.

It was shown on the show a few days before the upload to youtube. I watched it :o