SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Where abouts is Billy on the bike? Is it the bit were you first leave station into dark and there like dummy on side or is it where countdown is? Cos if you sit on backrow I couldnt see much

I sat in the back row both times I rode it and you could see him quite clear, depends whereabouts you were sitting though I guess. My friend went TP yesterday and she said she pretty much walked on SAW twice so finally, the queues are down for a while...until the summer that is.

well yh I'm quiting but I finish this sunday it was supposed to be last sunday but I have worked an extra week lol so I do no this but they were putting the cars on today so they will be on tomorrow ok I promise you all they will be full capacity starting tomorrow ok :o cheers :D

So now you say you know they're going on tomorrow when just 15 minutes ago you said this..

Well thats why I asked because its not on eight trains yet ???? it is hopefully going to happen this weekend but its not hapened yet trust me it has'nt

So why are you leaving Thorpe then? :o

well yh I'm quiting but I finish this sunday it was supposed to be last sunday but I have worked an extra week lol so I do no this but they were putting the cars on today so they will be on tomorrow ok I promise you all they will be full capacity starting tomorrow ok :o cheers :D

Why would they take down the "were only running on 6 cars today" sign if it was still on 6 eh?:o

Woohoo paid for the on ride video of me and my mate on Saw yesterday.. only shame is that we been on it many times before, so reactions werent as great on video compared to going on it for the first time. Everyone elses videos, were full of them screaming and holding on tight - eyes shut and some even on the verge of puking lol. While my video is just me and my mate casually talking on it.. which is a little funny I guess but a shame as first ride video footage would be priceless.Hope people will start uploading their saw videos online, and hopefully get some funny ones of people being sick or something :o

Theme Park Bloke: What do you mean basic inversions?SAW doesn't have any basic inversions apart from the Zero-G Roll which pratically every coaster has.It has an immelman loop, immelman turn and a dive loop which none of the other rides at Thorpe Park have.

Theme Park Bloke: What do you mean basic inversions?SAW doesn't have any basic inversions apart from the Zero-G Roll which pratically every coaster has.It has an immelman loop, immelman turn and a dive loop which none of the other rides at Thorpe Park have.

I think he might have meant its the same as any old gerstleur or maybe doesnt give as much thrill-because it is a bit dissapointing

Oh yeah definately! When went on it first time didn't expect that first drop at all! And whole experience soooo good, but was annoyed because they made us sit at back, front would of been great!

Me and my mate asked to sit at the front lol. Try it the next time you go :). Such a better experience.

Me and my mate asked to sit at the front lol. Try it the next time you go :). Such a better experience.

when I went on the AP day-sat at the back and was bored for most of it,went on Colossus and tought it was bettter,went back to saw(walk on queues all day for evryhing)and sat at the front-it was such a shock and thrill,brilliant.got on aout 12 rides in less than 1 hour

We did but they said we couldn't due to the way the numbers had been counted. Alfonso was doing it in 4s and unlucky we were sent to back row, and then we asked about sitting at the front and they said we couldn't.

Well not everyone can sit at the front rows xDHalf the people will sit at the front and half at the back and unfortunately thats the way it'll have to stay xDTbh I didn't find that much of a difference between the two rows, although you get a better view in the front row all the drops etc do come as a much bigger suprise in the back row.