SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Well not everyone can sit at the front rows xDHalf the people will sit at the front and half at the back and unfortunately thats the way it'll have to stay xDTbh I didn't find that much of a difference between the two rows, although you get a better view in the front row all the drops etc do come as a much bigger suprise in the back row.

but with the dvd at the front-the ride feels smooth but when you watch it the ride seems really rough

but with the dvd at the front-the ride feels smooth but when you watch it the ride seems really rough

Lol proberly just the contrast of the ride going up and then down, anyway when you're on the ride you may not notice how bumpy it is as you do when you're watching it.

To the guy who works at Thorpe Park and said it'd be at 8 carriages on the weekend. I don't think it was :SThere were 2 carriages at the docking bay, then two behind at the departure bay, and then that'd mean two carriages going round the track/sitting at bottom of drop.As far as I could count it was at 6 carriages, but hell I don't work there so I can't confirm that!

SAW is just a great ride, the rows dont actually in my opinion have an affect on how bumby or what ever it is, because I went on one train (train 7 I think) it was extremly smooth and other trains gave me headaches

It was indeed car 7 Richmond!At the back... remember that. :)I think Saw's good and all but sometimes I get off thinking 'oww.'

I think that all this hype for SAW is dying down a bit now, I got a phone call from someone at the park this morning and he said the queue was only 60mins at about 10:15 and the park opened at 9:15, it could be dying down or the fact that 8 cars have been put on is reducing queuing time a bit (or it could be a bit of both)

But then again, it can be really tempting - especially for chavs - to bend the rules and go underneath the small chain to get into the main queue will no one is looking, or just jump some of the fences. In the end, only chavs can be blamed though, because they are rather idiotic.Oh yes, and great news about how SAW is on 8 cars and the MCBR is as forceful as it was on opening day. :)(Oh, and Ricky, where are the car numbers of the SAW cars - I can never find them?)

But then again, it can be really tempting - especially for chavs - to bend the rules and go underneath the small chain to get into the main queue will no one is looking, or just jump some of the fences. In the end, only chavs can be blamed though, because they are rather idiotic.Oh yes, and great news about how SAW is on 8 cars and the MCBR is as forceful as it was on opening day. :)(Oh, and Ricky, where are the car numbers of the SAW cars - I can never find them?)

the number is on the far left seat in the back rowPosted Image

Anyone noticed that with some of the Ride DVD's sold by Picsolve, they are speeded up by about 10xHeres a good example:

And, unless I'm mistaken, the sound is perfectly fine? Oh dear...In other news, SAW broke down to at about half past 5. An evacuation had to occur on all cars, one which was on the lift hill. Furthermore, it is rumoured to be troubles with the break run, as opposed to the outdoor MCBR which some people may fear.(That is it from TPNews. I've been your host. Goodnight :o:))

And, unless I'm mistaken, the sound is perfectly fine? Oh dear...In other news, SAW broke down to at about half past 5. An evacuation had to occur on all cars, one which was on the lift hill. Furthermore, it is rumoured to be troubles with the break run, as opposed to the outdoor MCBR which some people may fear.(That is it from TPNews. I've been your host. Goodnight :o:))

Yep your right, it happened at about 5:20 when I turned up to do my last ride, I stayed around till 5:55. Security team were sending everyone back to Samurai area, it was stunning the amount of people who were taking pictures and films in that area! Loads. I heard rumours of a panic attack for they thought they would have to get out, but that just what one person said in crowd. However the car on the lift hill was not evacuated! They went on a lift and it ran through the track to the station.

At least its not the MCBR, I really want to be able to ride the non trimmed saw again. It just hasn't been the same since opening day.

It wasn't evacuated. And whats TPNews?