SAW: The Ride

Mark9

You say abusing it what exactly do you mean?They did say that all groups will be split up if its people going into the SRQ to cut queuing time.

Abusing in the sense that people were using it as a fastrack and being able to have repetative goes on the ride whilst everyone else has to stand in a queue. Groups were using it as a way to skip the main queue rather than the point of it which is for people on their own. Espeically on quieter days when there was a small or no SRQ people could run round and round using the SRQ without having to queue.

By 'abusing it', I was told that people were getting too many re-rides without having to queue, and it was considering unfair to others. In other words, people were using SRQ to the full while still sticking in the rules. Lets face it, did anyone break the rules? Where on the rules of SRQ does it say you can't use it as many times as you like? And I do believe that groups who don't mind splitting up and riding by themselves are welcome to ride it. So no rules were broken - they were stuck to at all times. In my opinion, people can't say it was abused, because then you could say it is abusing the queue if people go to Inferno / Stealth at the beginning of the day (when it is dead) and get 5,6,7... re-rides. In the end, the rules were taken advantage of, and there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. I honestly think it was just because Fastrack was finally installed an the park didn't want to upset paying guests by making ti look like they were queuing longer than SRQ-ers.

I honestly think it was just because Fastrack was finally installed an the park didn't want to upset paying guests by making ti look like they were queuing longer than SRQ-ers.

But then stealth has SRQ and fast track as well so that point isnt really a valid one imo. If that was the case, Stealth's SRG would also be removed and there is no sign of that happening

But then stealth has SRQ and fast track as well so that point isnt really a valid one imo. If that was the case, Stealth's SRG would also be removed and there is no sign of that happening

Mind you, SAW's SRQ was a temporary one, where as Stealth's one was built in so isn't really going to be removed as easily, also SAW was much popular than Stealth, and Stealth's queue would one be 60mins when SAW's would be 2hours.

I think they got rid of SRQ because fastrack started for Saw: The Ride. They wouldnt have kept SRQ for Saw: The Ride as Thorpe know they would loose alot of money this way. Because Saw: The Ride is the "hype" at the moment, they know alot of people are going to pay for fastrack. Its all about profits really, they couldnt care less about your queue times or whatever.

Saw the ride seems to break down or close everytime I go to thorpe park1st time: Kept getting stuck on the lift and the sensors were late so they closed it.2nd time: closed for some sort of check up, but that's just normal anyway.3rd time: I was on the queue on the steps in the building and it closed for technical difficultiesI find it quite funny :)

Saw the ride seems to break down or close everytime I go to thorpe park1st time: Kept getting stuck on the lift and the sensors were late so they closed it.2nd time: closed for some sort of check up, but that's just normal anyway.3rd time: I was on the queue on the steps in the building and it closed for technical difficultiesI find it quite funny :P

You find SAW: The Ride quite funny as it has broke down alot on you? :)

Can someone explain to me the indoor section just after you have gone down past the swinging blades??The hall or whatever.

You go down a drop and into a banked curve up when you are faced by some crossbows with syringes attached to them and you get hit with some air on a MCBR then you go down into a Zero G roll, and you get sprayed with some water but you don't get too wet, then you come out up at the lift hill.Hope this helps :).