SAW: The Ride

Mark9

13 for me. :(However, getting above 20 odd would be good for anyone considering how busy it most times. It if far easier to get high ride counts on Inferno and Stealth this year though, so I'd be happy to get 20 on SAW and reach something along the lines of 30-50 rides on Inferno and 20-40 on Stealth. Just imagine when 2012 comes, SAW-side will be dead while the new coaster ad assumingly Stealth / Inferno side will be pretty packed out...

11 for me. Did 5 times in one day, during the club ERS. Never again. Might be able to manage 2 or 3 in a day, though the queue puts me off a bit :(

In what ways do you mean the queue puts you off? Is it too surrounding, too in your face or what? Or do you just mean queue times?

Anyone else seen that the staff have been selling drinks in the gravel bit before you get into the warehouse ? :( They we're were selling drinks for £1.50 whilst we waited :( Is this a regular thing?

Yeah, they were also selling ice creams when I went.

yep ive seen that. its a bit pointless, cause when you get to them your near the end of the queue with about 10 minuets left of queueing.

Not really pointless, they still make money as people are still willing to buy them, last 10mins of the queue is inside you can buy them with about 20-30mins left.

Not really pointless, they still make money as people are still willing to buy them, last 10mins of the queue is inside you can buy them with about 20-30mins left.

Which basically means that Thorpe Park want the public to break their own rules (do not eats or drink in the building) just so they can make, what in comparision to everything, would only be a few quid extra.