SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Yesterday the swinging blades where not working, (everything has a little chance of going wrong now and then). I was in the que for about 1 hour 30 mins, for my very first ride on saw, I also thought it was a bit weird how jigsaw is only in the ride right at the end as a little doll ( not very big ), apart from the video that not every one gets to see.

I also thought it was a bit weird how jigsaw is only in the ride right at the end as a little doll ( not very big ), apart from the video that not every one gets to see.

Billy The Puppet does a short preshow for the second train dispatched. And during the Saw movies Billy only started off as a small doll before John Kramer started his work on traps.

Yesterday the swinging blades where not working, (everything has a little chance of going wrong now and then). I was in the que for about 1 hour 30 mins, for my very first ride on saw, I also thought it was a bit weird how jigsaw is only in the ride right at the end as a little doll ( not very big ), apart from the video that not every one gets to see.

They was working fine for my two goes yesterday, what time did you go on the ride?

When I went, on the sign it was advertised as opening at 10, not 9.30. They told me it was because of additional maintenance or something like that, do they do maintenance on it everyday then?

They do all of the daily checks and tests and if they find any issues they wont green card the ride, so it cant open until it has the green card. That might mean more maintenance depending on the tests and checks

I got told that if a certain number of effects are not working (I think it was 3 effects) then the ride cannot open.

I find that a bunch of rubbish as some rides I have been on have had more than 3 effects not working, and the ride still opened. I do believe that this agreement they and is still a rumour and, in my opinion, has no truth behind it whatsoever.

It's more than likely to be honest, at another park it could be possible. But I doubt Thorpe are going to stop the ride with a 2 hour que just to fix a couple of effects, however good they are , the majority of people won't notice them sadly and it won't affect there ride experience.

We on TPM definitely look out for these things more, and will notice if they are not working. Things like the squirting body for example, when I went with my friends, not one of them noticed that it wasn't on. To me, it definitely took some of the atmosphere away from the ride experience.

Everything was working fine today including the body which actually gets you wet now.

I find that a bunch of rubbish as some rides I have been on have had more than 3 effects not working, and the ride still opened. I do believe that this agreement they and is still a rumour and, in my opinion, has no truth behind it whatsoever.

I heard it was a contractual agreement between Thorpe and Lionsgate.