SAW: The Ride

Mark9

SAW: The Ride isn't very good. The inside bit is really boring and the loop the loop inside is rough and hurts my shoulders. The drop isn't really anything special but the rest of the coaster is really fun and smooth because there is only one car on the track.

:) There is more then just one car on the track, even on a bad day.

I'm very very sorry but this doesn't make sense, does it to anyone else."The reason Saw is smooth is because there's only one car on the track..."First of all Saw is renowned for being "Bumpy" and how can it be "smooth" if it's "rough" and "hurts your neck."The inside bit is also thought of as the best bit of the ride with the outside bit being quite unoriginal.I think I'm going to stop there...

SAW: The Ride isn't very good. The inside bit is really boring and the loop the loop inside is rough and hurts my shoulders. The drop isn't really anything special but the rest of the coaster is really fun and smooth because there is only one car on the track.

The queue would have been 6X longer back in April, which would have been scary....6x 2.5 hours, ouch.

loop the loop inside

Theres a Loop the loop inside? :)

Did you fail to notice that when you boarded the car, there was another infront of/behind you loading as well.. and that outside you can see about 3 different cars in different areas, and that cars go over the top of the tower every 30 seconds or so? :)Saw: The Ride has 8 cars in total.

Anyone know what was up with Saw today? The spikes flashing on the first drop where delayed as was the air and UV light used to highlight the 'guns' shooting air at us. The UV lights came on half way when we were already into that 'scene'. Also where the barrel roll is located and the 'man' screams, and then water is squirted at the riders. This whole thing happened too early. We had just come off of the indoor block break and down the small drop and the 'man' had already started to scream and then as we were just about to go over the body, I saw that it had already started squirting the water. When billy comes on the screen just before the lift hill, I noticed when came round the small corner that the 'Game Over' spiel had already started playing.

I could not even feel the air from the 'guns' today. These effects need to be in time with the ride really not to early/late. Saw is still having the same problems which I mentioned above, and the BOSE speaker just above the second car in the station is not working. The queue line TV's however where louder today. :blink:

did grustleur(not sure how to spell it) get the through put higher?

No they didnt. All of the new programs and updates were installed, only to cause the ride to fail a safety test (although I'm not sure what type of test exactly). The programs were therefore all deleted and the ride was put back on the original settings.