SAW: The Ride

Mark9

If you think about it, in th whole saw area there are about 16 scenes that I can think of, 1) The Queue Line - Police looking for jigsaw, like in the films.2) Quadruple Shotgun Doorway - 1st film3) Jigsaws Video - Explaining what he thinks of you4) Rack Trap - 3rd Film5) Barbwire Maze (Paul) - 1st Film6) Jigsaws Workshop - Docking Station7) Cogs - Divive Dispatch8) Billy Puppet - What Happens If You Lose9) Pendulums - 5th Film10) Spikes11) Needle Pit - 2nd Film12) Bathroom Scene - 1st Film13) Game Over14) Chopper Effects15) Store Room16) Exit Scene - Jigsaws Head In Scales - 4th film

There are queueline scenes, yes and these are known as;Queue effect One; 'FIRING RANGE'Queue effect Two; 'THE RACK', an actual prop from the films.Queue effect Three; 'RULES OF THE GAME', via the television screens up the stairs.Queue effect Four; 'HANGING MANNEQUIN', another actual prop that is from the films.The ride station itself, although themed to be Jigsaw's workshop isn't classed as a scene or an animation.

Animation One; 'COGS' divice dispatch-the trap and the game, have begun.Animation Two; 'BILLY PUPPET', here's what happens if you loose..Animation Three; 'SWINGING BLADE', your device slowly heads toward them..Animation Four; 'SPIKE PIT', dropping toward the head chopper, covered in blood..Animation Five; NEEDLE PIT', the hypodermic needles fire at you..Animation Six; 'WASHROOM SCENE', the scene from SAW and the dead body spraying water..Animation Seven; 'GAME OVER', The TV screens at the bottom of the lift..Animation Eight; 'LIFT SAW', the spinning saws at the base of the 103 degree drop..Animation Nine; 'STORE ROOM', the devices re-enter the building full of old gadgets and machinery..Animation Ten; 'EXIT SCENE', and the games have just begun..So there they are. None are very complementry of each other, or work well together. It would have been nice to have had seperate rooms for each scene. The worst part for me is the amount of daylight in the building and sitting on the far right heading toward the swinging blade all you can see is the light and track below you going into the barrel roll. A smoke effect woud block some of that, but alas.

Animation Five is actually meant to be crossbows; there is a noise (albeit very unheard due to the noise of the air firing at you) of crossbows being fired. However, I won't go into THAT argument again. ..Also, 103 degree drop? Surely you mean 100 degrees? :D

Animation Five is actually meant to be crossbows; there is a noise (albeit very unheard due to the noise of the air firing at you) of crossbows being fired. However, I won't go into THAT argument again. ..Also, 103 degree drop? Surely you mean 100 degrees? :D

All of that infomation is taken from OFFICIAL paper work. Argue if you will, that's the official word. Crossbows, or hypodermic needles, I don't care for the effect at all. However, it is known by the park as the NEEDLE PIT and not the CROSSBOW PIT.As far as the drop degree, I believed it to be 100 degree's, but ride paper work says otherwise. However, that infomation could easily be incorrect.

"Also, did anyone know that part of the reasoning behind a delay in the testing of the ride was the ride had infact stalled after the first drop during testing and sat at the bottom of that drop for weeks, the ride car covered in green tarpaulin. "^That cant be true, can it? how could they of been able to fix that :D