SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Posted ImageWas digging around in my photo archives and found this that I quite like. Took it on the CCR.Any news on removing that jolt yet? (Apologies in advance if it's been posted somewhere else).

Wow, nice photo.As far as I know, the jolt has not been removed. The lift hill / drop has not been replaced. Unless there was another way of rectifying the problem (which I assume is highly unlikely), then I doubt the jolt has been removed.

• 2 weeks later...

Its been open all season, Dont see why it wouldnt be Wednesday..I think it depends on where you sit in the car, back row I quite enjoy Saw, but the majority of the time front row I get a bad headache from the few jolts around the track, but then not everyone seems to be effected by this.

The person who recorded that video really does lower my expectations of humanity. Seriously what an absolute douche. Just to clear things up, nobody died, but someone did become unwell and required medical attention.The park also dealt with the incident brilliantly and the ride reopened shortly after.

^My expectations of humanity have been low for many years...I have very little doubt that the park dealt with the situation well, since the parks usually do if emergency services are required... Just some people shouldn't be allowed outside...Argh... Stupid people are stupid...

That would be me that said that. It was a friend of mine who was at the park that day with their group of friends. It just annoys me when people state things as fact when they have no idea what actually happened.Anyways, now that it's cleared up, let's get back to talking about Saw: the ride. :D

A quick question to some people, I have read that there is an advantage of riding the second ridy-thingy (I tend to use scientific terms :P ). I cant remember what they are and I have never been on the ride, so if anyone can tell me how the second ridy-thingy is better I'll be very gratefull. I think you get a speech or something, I have know idea!

A quick question to some people, I have read that there is an advantage of riding the second ridy-thingy (I tend to use scientific terms :P ). I cant remember what they are and I have never been on the ride, so if anyone can tell me how the second ridy-thingy is better I'll be very gratefull. I think you get a speech or something, I have know idea!

If you mean the 2nd car - Then you get a talk from Billy (Or Jigsaw - whatever one he is :P) before you go to the first indoor drop. :P