SAW: The Ride

Mark9

Ladies and gentleman I present to you a statement from a magazine and you must spot what is wrong with it:''Saw at Thorpe Park - 150 litres of vomit were cleaned up from it in 2008 - yuk!''Let the competion BEGIN!

1) Should be Saw: The Ride2) Should be 150 litres of vomit was cleaned up....3) The ride was built in 2009 too!

It was also a bit of luck though - on the very first saturday of public opening (14th March) they were due to be there but turned up late - by which time the ride had gone down anyway! <_< I was one of the lucky few to get on it that morning, but that was about 10:35 and they weren't there yet. We later saw them walking across Ranger County towards the ride - evidently no-one bothered to tell them it wasn't working!

Once again a negative statement - an actor causes tension in the trap as its actually happening in front of you which I fin dmuch more eerier then a plastic body! And I'm scared of manikins which is saying something!

How's that negative?! I'd much rather 2 more actors in Saw Alive - thus improving it. I personally think it would add more to Alive's experience than the ride's experience. As for the whole eerie idea, some may find it more eerie with actors, some may not. It's personal choice. Looking back, not sure if I made it clear, but by manikin, I meant like the one they have in the razor wire trap - very life like, etc. and make it look dead. Personally, I would find that much eerier.

Your not *actually* getting any of this are you? ;):P

Getting any of what? I'm adding my views. Is that wrong now? <_<

If some rumours are to be believed, there's a weak connection between the two sides. I'd guess the contract would be for 5 years (so 2014) but could be extended. However, Adam's heard 2016. Some have heard earlier, some later. To be honest, I think the best answer to give is no one really knows. <_<

Can I just ask, what does it mean when the contract ends?

It means the contract that Lionsgate (The Owners of the Saw Franchise) and Thorpe have signed to allow the use of Saw Themeing and Promotion around the attractions.When the contract ends, it means that anything that relates to the Saw Franchise will have to be removed/altered.