Favourite lesson at School?

Joe

What is/was your favourite lesson at School?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What is/was your favourite lesson at School?

• Maths
    • English
    • Science
    • Geography
    • History
    • R.E
    • French
    • Spanish
    • German
    • P.E
    • Technology
    • I.T
    • Art
    • Music
    • Drama
    • Other Language (please state in post)
    • Other Lesson (please state in post)
    • Hate 'em All!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I feel old saying this, but I have left school! :( But got College in September :P I had 2 favourite lessons... English and French :D (I am actually being serious! And yes, I am one of the few who actually enjoys doing French; But not when It comes to exams!) :(:(

I like french! Seems that I'm the only person who likes it in the school, but meh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

DiDa(IT)-We are oraganising trips for 80 foriegn students on their holiday and surprise surprise I chose Thorpe Park, Chessington & Alton Towers :o I also enjoy it because we have a brand new It room to about 7 students and all the computers are Mac's :blink:

That Unit was just so boring. Plus, the amount of Database work needed was just way too much for me!As for my favourite lessons, it would have to be either Maths or English, followed by DiDA and Physics. Yes, seriously! :P Maths is just fun, and my English teacher is just legendary! :P DiDA is fun with all the creativity involved and Physics is just interesting. Can't stand French no more, and Geography is plain boring. Also worth noting that I'm at a Performing Arts school, and gladly not taking a singe 'Performing Art' subject. :D

• 2 weeks later...

You are so weird when it comes to Law.I see you one morning and you are like 'oh my god, I have Law. I don't want to do it'.Next minute you like it!How does that work?! :)Plus, you just wrote Law now, you didn't want to do it today! :)My favourite has to be English.

I love law but its takes up too much time e.g 3000 word essays!But still love the subject and my teachers are really nice and helpful (well miss beirne is, not miss nunn)English is boring! Yawnnnn!

I love law but its takes up too much time e.g 3000 word essays!But still love the subject and my teachers are really nice and helpful (well miss beirne is, not miss nunn)English is boring! Yawnnnn!

Sorry, but every time you say 'I have Miss Nunn', it makes me laugh so much! :)English is not boring thank you! (Even though it is sometimes!) :)Still would like to continue to be an English teacher though! :)

Oh dear God, my German teacher is called Miss Nunn. She's the single scariest person I've ever met. Whenever I have to do a speaking test with her she just looks at me and suddenly all the meaning of the german language disappears. Then she devours my soul.So yeah, it's not very pleasant..