Rumba Rapids

Ash

I think you may have just got a bit mixed up between a retheme and sponsership by the sound of it. Retheming it would involve changing the entire theme eg. removing all the berrys / weird pipe things / multicolour stuff. Sponsership deals ending will simply involve removal of Ribena logos.Lets hope Imperial Leather don't see this as a good business opportunity :D

Lol yeah I think you lot are right. I did get mixed up. And if Imperical Leather get there hands on the Rumpa Rapids. How on Earth will it fit near Nemesis Inferno. But it will proberly happen sooner or later, as Thorpe hasn't been hit with the Imperial Leather. But I like the idea. Imperial Leather, is not that bad, but it did destory BubbleWorks.

Hmm...... don't IL have some kind of fruit scented gels? If IL were to retheme it it would probs be like a "factory" type thing with bizzare contraptions on how the "tropical fruit" is made.To be fair, the ride isn't exactly "themed" atm, so it can't really be ruined. Although I like the colours, and if it is re-themed, it has to be "tropical" :D

All I saw from Monks Walk is that the boats had been covered up, a cherry picker between Rush and Zodiac and I saw the Fish track. I couldn't tell if it was complete or not. I wont be loading any pictures because I forgot my camera, but it was great to see the park again.

Is it just me or can anyone else see them turning to Imperial Leather for a new sponsorship deal, seeing as they already have imperial leather sponsored rides at both chessington and alton towers and all they would have to do is replace the berries with ducks, repaint the boats and add a few extra ducks and "quack" sounds along the ride. :D