Rumba Rapids

Ash

• 6 months later...

I love the ride! :lol:. It is a great water ride, and I expecially love the tunnel part with the purple fountain! I also love the view of Stealth after exiting the tunnel. Does anyone know what I am referring to when I say that I love the sound effects in the tunnel, the sort of popping and strange whistle noises? I love them and everytime I hear anything similar, I think of Rumba Rapids!And no, I havn't seen the queueline this year. I will take a look soon.

Rumba is very quirky, which I love, although I would love it if they could get the shower working and its great how they have added a fastrack queue line, as it can get very busy on summer days, anyone know what the throughput per hour is on this?

Sorry I dont know I think it depends on how many boats are on at the time.

Where will the new fastrack queue line be?will Thorpe make anew queue line?or will it be like X:\NWO were the fastrack queu is outside the pyramid?

The Fastrack queue line was put in last year, it is a red fence splitting the queue line in half, and nearer the turntable (before you go up the hill), the two queue lines join up again as the path then becomes too thin for both. So really Fastrack for Rumba Rapids is only something to use when the queue line is at the entrance, otherwise you're only saving about 10 minutes for yourself.

• 1 month later...

Waterfall - I'm struggling to think which one we're on about here although I'm sure I'll notice it tomorrow when I go, as I'll probably be somewhat drier when I come off the ride!

You can easily tell which one has been removed. Firstly think of all the waterfalls on Rumba Rapids. Then you just need to see this...

and it is just an empty space where the rock used to be and waterfall.

And now you should be able to know which one we're on about.