Rumba Rapids

Ash

• 2 months later...

are any of the effects broken or removed due to "h&s" working again?

The only effects that were on when I went on Thursday was the little squirty things at the end but were squirting very little out.The wave machine was also on, but I don't really consider that as an effect on Rumba Rapids personally.I did find though that we got a lot more wet on the ride though!

Loads of people are saying they have got really wet this season. I'm sorry, but it is really not that much different! Okay, I got a little more wet than the end of last season, but only a splash-worth's more. Compared to the beginning of last season, it is poor. I'm sorry, but this ride really needs sorting out!

I've only get soaked once and I've been on it quite a few times this season. It depends on where you end up when you hit a wave, yesterday I was finally the one with my back to it and got soaked :DI also wrap up warm unlike everyone (young people these days!) else so that's probably why I don't feel it even when I do get wet :) Two hoodies, woop woop! (I don't have a suitable coat so that's why, it's not like I feel the cold like really bad or something.)I think they should bring back the waterfall at the tunnel entrance and the spraying things.But it is definitely more fun this season cos it's so fast and crazy :D

I agree, its certainly at the stage of its life when it needs some sort of refurb to give it a new lease of life, I'm not sure what has been done to it this year but its alot faster and choppier around the course, and you have loads more huge waves coming over the boat, now what would be good is if they could fix the old effects around the course and will come of pretty soaked!

I hope it will be sooner rather than later, the ride could be so much more than it is now, tbh it is just a void, it feels empty to me and has so much missing.I don't like the way people are moaning and the park seem to be focusing most of their attention on X No Way Out I think they should just leave X the way it is for know and do something with Rumba instead, as to me it needs a refurb most as it could be really great attraction again.