Rumba Rapids

Ash

If you watch this video between 40 seconds and 65 seconds, you can see 3 water effects which I've never seen. It's a shame, such simple little water effects could actually make the ride so much more interesting.

There was also this effect which I only ever saw once. I can understand why this was removed, I got more wet than I would on Tidal Wave. I remember seeing this from Inferno and wondering what it was  :lol:

• 2 months later...

Something bizarre happened on Rumba today, we were going past it and the trough was completely drained, but there was a raft with two people in it just sat on the bottom.

Staff were stood on the grass section above it (the raft was stranded in the wave pool section) and we were walking past but were rudely told that there was "NOTHING TO SEE HERE!" - if there was nothing to see then why couldn't we walk past to get to Stealth?

Does anyone have any idea what happened?

Someone decided to go and get off the ride and walk into the Forrest and security had to be called to the scene nothing major.

It wouldn't surprise me with the amount of idiotic people here today, so far I have been subjected to people smoking in most queues, people swearing at us for walking too slow in the Saw queue (what is the rush to join the back of a queue anyway?! Idiots!), these people then proceeded to jump the gate and join the front of the queue!

Yet on all of these occasions, Thorpe have made no effort to prevent things. Yet they are happy to sell them as much beer as they can to make matters even worse! Absolutely shocking.

It wouldn't surprise me with the amount of idiotic people here today, so far I have been subjected to people smoking in most queues, people swearing at us for walking too slow in the Saw queue (what is the rush to join the back of a queue anyway?! Idiots!), these people then proceeded to jump the gate and join the front of the queue!

Yet on all of these occasions, Thorpe have made no effort to prevent things. Yet they are happy to sell them as much beer as they can to make matters even worse! Absolutely shocking.

Unless you're telling the park that these things are happening, they probably don't know they are happening.