Will you be owning a Annual Pass for...

Ash

Will you be owning a Annual Pass for this season?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be owning a Annual Pass for this season?

• Yes. I'll have one before the season starts. (Before Opening)
    • Yes. I'll have one later during the season. (Before July).
    • Yes. I'll have one later during the season. (After July).
    • No. But I have had one during a previous season.
    • No. But I will have one next season.
    • No. And I don't plan to buy one.
    • What is an Annual Pass?
    • I already have one.

Will you be owning a Annual Pass for this season? Will your magic never end?Well for me. I'll have one before the season starts. Well actually, I am getting mine on Saturday :D . (And this will be my first one).What about you?(Also you may discuss everything about Annual Passes here).(Request, can you move the "I already have one" at the top of the poll instead of the bottem, you'll see why).

I say I don't plan to buy one but I would absolutely love one. May get one when I'm slightly older and some more cash in the pocket.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well how many times are you planning to visit this season. If you work the cost for all your visits. You might seem an Annual Pass profitable for you benefit needs. Also this includes other attractions aswell (CWoA et). Even if you pay full price to visit Thorpe Park more than 3 times, you'll see. :D .

Naa,I Dont think that I will visit the park much this year and even if I do iv'e Got A Load Of BOGOFFs and other discounts.(oops I spent them last time I was their, DAMM )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Am sure there will be plenty of discounts once the season is rock and rolling. (Around March I'd say). Just keep your eyes out for the newspapers that are giving them out.

This is the first time I'll get my Annual Pass. So whats the Yellow one about, and what other colours are there (and what do they mean). Or is it all different kind of colours randomly given.(I also could of sworn I have seen a Red one before).

Yeah I've never really seen them before or seen them advertised or anything. I just remember when I bought my pass and when we bought my friend Beths pass, there was a stack of the yellow cards, then a stack of the purple ones with Fun Pass written on them. No idea how much they are or anything.

I also need to know;-When they mention this;Do the mean the Thorpe Mega Store, Colossaul Hot Dogs, Stealth Diner and products like the refill bottle (Coca Cola) and sweets that are Tussands Outlets.And has the number of reprints for an Annual Pass still numbered at 3, or has it been lowered or highered?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeaah, I always get my lunch in the stealth diner with my discount. Spicey Wedges= ?1.50Annaul Pass Discount = ?1.20 :)

• 8 months later...