Quantum

Dan_Rush

Do the staff always say scream if you want to go faster or can they not make it go any faster anyway?

All the time I have been on Quantum and thats a lot of times the ride op has never said scream if you want to go faster. <_< Not sure if they can make her faster depends on the setting I think not sure.

You can't change the settings on Quantum. What the operator is doing is guest interaction.Quantum is on a 'friendly' setting and is better in the afternoon once it's warmed up. Dependent of weight, but tbh, the ride does pretty much what it wants to!

You queued for Quantum for 60 minutes? Is that correct? I didn't think Quantum's queue held for a 60 minute queue.If you did, no offence but are you mad! :D:o:D

Yes, 1 HOUR lol I was not impressed :/ you should of seen my face on it, it's the same face when I'm forced to watch eastenders or something else thats terribly boring hehe (not poking Eastenders fans btw).This was last tuesday (7th April).. so the Easter break is to blame. Will I ever go on it again? Maybe... if I'm dis-illusioned or bribed to go on it again :D Being fair, it is a nice little ride. And I would of appreciated it much more if I was younger, which I guess is it's purpose for now (:

When I went to the park for a Travel and Tourism trip Storm in a tea cup and Quantum are teacher just got the giggles we dont know why but oh well. When I first ever saw Quantum I thought I wont waste my time going on that but we got in the queue to try it out and it was a lot better than me and my brother expected. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...