Quantum

Dan_Rush

I do enjoy Quantum when I go on it, but I wouldn't queue over 20 minutes for it. Also, when I rode it on Friday, I noticed that there was a strange cracking noise that isn't usually there, and on the full swings, the ride threw me around a bit and hurt my back. But when it isn't like that, it is a great ride.

Yep, but its a LOT more intense and rough than it looks.

I have found that the first time you ride it makes your stomach drop, because it is more rough than you think it is going to be. But on the second time round, it's a pleasant and more enjoyable ride.

Quantum is a beast! I love it. :ninja:

Personally it's a must do everytime I visit Thorpe park

It never used to be for me, but it is now.

And it barely makes it over the top anymore.

If it does, it's only a couple of times at the most.

I do enjoy Quantum when I go on it, but I wouldn't queue over 20 minutes for it.

Me too. And talking of queueing, has anyone spotted the metal height measuring stick that's been stuck up in a tree since last summer? It's in a tree to the left as you stand and look at the steps leading upto the ride. I'll photograph it when I'm next there and post it in this topic.

Quantum is a beast! I love it. :DHas anyone spotted the metal height measuring stick that's been stuck up in a tree since last summer? It's in a tree to the left as you stand and look at the steps leading upto the ride. I'll photograph it when I'm next there and post it in this topic.

Yes I see it when I'm queing up it dont take much work to get it down :ninja: but oh well. I love Quantum always try and get on it about 3 times every visit I love sitting right at the back it's a great ride. Alot better than it looks.

I strongly reccomend anyone who hasn't ridden it or has chosen not to ride it because it looks boring, just to give it a try. It is a great ride, is much better than it looks, can be quite a thriller and is so underrated. A great addition to a day at TP!The same goes for every ride at TP, don't knock it until you've tried it!

• 2 weeks later...

I strongly reccomend anyone who hasn't ridden it or has chosen not to ride it because it looks boring, just to give it a try. It is a great ride, is much better than it looks, can be quite a thriller and is so underrated. A great addition to a day at TP!The same goes for every ride at TP, don't knock it until you've tried it!

I qued an hour for it yesterday.. as I hadn't been on if before. :/ was not impressed lol. Same goes for Flying Fish... though what can I expect after I just got off stealth xD Flying fish is dangerous too, you can actually smack your arms on parts of the ride as you go round.. not good.

I qued an hour for it yesterday.. as I hadn't been on if before. :/ was not impressed lol. Same goes for Flying Fish... though what can I expect after I just got off stealth xD Flying fish is dangerous too, you can actually smack your arms on parts of the ride as you go round.. not good.

You queued for Quantum for 60 minutes? Is that correct? I didn't think Quantum's queue held for a 60 minute queue.If you did, no offence but are you mad! :D<_<:P