Quantum is sometimes fun for a 5 min break, or an end-of-night on FN.Personally I think a 3-swing Screamin' Swing would look amazing!

3 swings? I'm pretty sure the counterweights would fail if there were three swings, not to mention the 'top' of Rush would inevitably snap due to the strain of the middle swing. And besides, where would the pistons for the middle swing go? <_<

I'm pretty sure the counterweights would fail if there were three swings, not to mention the 'top' of Rush would inevitably snap due to the strain of the middle swing.

Didn't say that now, did you?Cruelty is distasteful Ricky :P

I love the way a lot of effort was put into Quantum's appearance even though, compared to the park's major rides, it is fairly small and less thrilling. I think it is the fact that it is so much more intense than it looks is why it is so popular. It is a good ride to stumble across while in the Lost City.It does have the weird problem of all those holes in the theming. They seem to have been cut out to get at mechanical parts but never replaced. It just looks dodgy having a wonky shape sliced into one of the pillars, revealing the support underneath. Also, does anybody know why the original themed ends were removed? I can only guess it was something to do with weight.

I went today no sign of life on Quantum with a bit of the rides themeing next to the exit so not sure whats gone on there.

For me Quantum is absolutely fine. I can handle practically any ride except for Zodiac (Enterprises). If I went on more than three times I would definately feel ill.