Quantum

Dan_Rush

quantum doesnt make me sick as such but when u have long legs its really hard because you try and find a place for your feet then as it jolts my ankles smash against the metal bars (try and picture this aswell as you can :L) and yh I think the ride itself is too small everything is squished together

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Quantum yesterday was mental. It went normally one way then tried to go the other way but couldn't make it over (watching the go before us it never did make it over that way), went the first way a couple of times again then tried the opposite way a second time, just creeping over. It celebrated that victory to itself by absolutely flying in that direction for about 6 over the tops getting faster and faster, it was crazy and I loved it. Never had anything like it on there before.

It took me ages before I got the guts to go on Quantum (never really liked the idea of magic carpet rides) but my first few rides on it were pretty tame. That said, on the AP day I manage to puke after riding it - not sure whether it was the cycle it ran or the fact that I had just recently had a major head bashing from Colossus and Saw. The week after I went on and it was on a naff cycle - a couple of kids asked the ride assistant if he could make it go fast as possible and the guy replied that it only has one setting :pardon:

Quantum on the whole has been notably better this year than usual, however one thing I have noticed is every ride I've had this year so far has been pretty damn good; but also they've always had the ride with two attendants, meaning they're filling every row on the ride and not leaving one empty. I know it might sound daft, but by having more weight (and balanced weight at that) I believe does help Quantum; as I still vow the best ride we've had this year was on Annual Pass day (I think it was) when the ride was the best part of full (four in every row, more or less) and it flew.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Even though Slammer is back open, we still haven't had every ride open this season yet this season seeing as Quantum has been down the last 2 days now.

Anyone know what's going on?

No idea whats going on with it but they expect it to be fixed soon as they keep allocating full staff towards it, which results in 3 people standing at the entrance saying its closed.

No idea whats going on with it but they expect it to be fixed soon as they keep allocating full staff towards it, which results in 3 people standing at the entrance saying its closed.

Was their any enjineers working on the ride or is it like they are waiting for a part?

Every time I've been this year there has only been 2 staff working on Quantum, resulting in the operator having to come out of the console and help out.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...