Quantum

Dan_Rush

5 hours ago, Mysta Ghoul said:

Dont'cha love how good Quantum looks for such a simple flat? Thought Id just say.

I was thinking that when we were watching it! Always had a soft spot for the soundtrack too.

4 hours ago, Dan C said:

Is it’s rattle worse than normal or just it’s normal rattle and shake? If it’s anything worse I really can’t see it lasting longer than next year really unfortunately. 

Unfortunately it wasn’t just the usual shaking and rattling. It isn’t a noise I’ve heard it make before, put it that way!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what’s causing the delay on Quantum? - on Sunday it looked ready to go but nothing - I heard that it was testing at some point during the day but don’t know if this is true as I only spent an hour in the park.  I like Quantum - it’s pretty underrated I think and for me can be quite intense at times (it once literally made me sick after I forgot to take my second dose of anti sickness meds)!

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Mark9 said:

Who wants to go? The only rides we need to do are Quantum (the god of rides), Inferno, The Swarm, Detonator and Tidal Wave. The rest are all deadweight.

So long as I can walk through the Tidal Wave queue and not ride it, I'm game.

13 hours ago, StevenVig said:

Debatable, it's one of the worst rides in the park imo. Bar its few opening years when it had it's original theming, the speed was incredible 

We asked 100 people and they all agreed that you're completely wrong here. When Quantum just decides to go out of control every now and then its like a perfect glass of wine.

28 minutes ago, TPC said:

Coming from someone who has no ride operator experience, how is it so unpredictable?

Quantum runs a set program but within that there are so many variables, weight, speed, the ride down quick enough to change direction at the top so goes over again

6 hours ago, Dan C said:

@JoshC. Do you have any info on Quantum? Doesn’t seem to have operated since last Friday when it only opened for a small amount. Is it still because of limited operating or do you know if they’ve found another issue with it? 

If anyone else knows anything as well then that will be great, thanks!!

Saw engineers working on it today - they were doing things with the lap bars and testing it hopefully it’s not far of from reopening again!

• 4 weeks later...