Closed Rides

Ash

Feel very sorry for those working in guest services right now...

http://live.themeparkguide.biz/media/2016-03-

130.53052500%201457864805333703981.jpg

The parks been open 30 minutes it really shows how some annual pass holders are there pretty much just to complain - all closures bar 1 were advertised in advance.

They would be better off not doing these events how they do and having an annual pass evening a few weeks into the season imo when it's all settled down.

I had a great day....and everyone got 5 priority passes to use next visit I think, so all good!

I love how resolving the problem of closed rides meaning longer queues is by chucking 5 priority passes at everyone who visited, making the queues even longer for other people next time, who will complain and be given priority passes themselves, making the queues longer for other people etc etc.

It shows how little the park care if all they are going to do is chuck out free fast track, making other people's day worse, rather than actually dealing with the existing problem. It's not like annual pass holders need fast track anyway, wouldn't some sort of free souvenir vouchers be more appreciated!?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I love how resolving the problem of closed rides meaning longer queues is by chucking 5 priority passes at everyone who visited, making the queues even longer for other people next time, who will complain and be given priority passes themselves, making the queues longer for other people etc etc.

It shows how little the park care if all they are going to do is chuck out free fast track, making other people's day worse, rather than actually dealing with the existing problem. It's not like annual pass holders need fast track anyway, wouldn't some sort of free souvenir vouchers be more appreciated!?

Giving out priority passes valid for the rest of the season to a few thousand guests will make very little difference atall.. Unless they all turn up on the same day!

Giving out priority passes valid for the rest of the season to a few thousand guests will make very little difference atall.. Unless they all turn up on the same day!

DGBT opening weekend most likely... It all depends whether the passes are valid for the new attraction?

Stealth was constantly having problems with the new traction wheels and motors installed heading into unloading, pretty sure there were engineers in attendance all day.

Colossus had scaffolding still around the station and base if the lift hill, in the pit under the cobra roll, and a footer was being replaced.

Swarm had engineers intermittently working on it, and had a train sitting on the brakes all day, also seemed as if staff were clearing up the area a bit.

Saw was fine really all day.

Nemesis Inferno opened late on one train, but then went to two, ran fine but closed half an hour early.

X was only on two trains, and I'm not to sure on the new audio, much prefer the old stuff....

Rush still having major mechanical parts being installed, crane present.

Samurai, was just missing seat covers, so electricals are being sorted out.

Loggers Leap was in the same state as the end of last year, bar the removal of the boats and the fencing being installed.