Closed Rides

Ash

It's worth letting people know, but I'm sure people are capable of checking the website. It becomes alot of hassle if we have to say every time a ride becomes un-available because, like today.. Nemesis has been back in operation as of 1pm. The new TPM may have a scroller on the homepage like we used too which will stop us from having to tell each other in this topic as to which rides are currently experiencing downtime.

• 1 month later...

Hi. I'm off to Thorpe Park tomorrow and I was wondering which rides are closed? I can see from the thorpe park website that Stealth and Rush are down - what is the likelyhood of Stealth being opened? Just out of interest, does anyone know what has been up with it recently?I realise Rush is still down following the flying piece of metal and has no chace of being open all day.ThanksAP

hello I have just spoken to customer services at thorpe and they have said that stealth will be open tomorrow as today it is undergoing central servicing so it will open tomorrow where as rush will be down till fright nites as this is what I hav read on south parks and something else I cant remember but it will be open soon hope this helps

hello I have just spoken to customer services at thorpe and they have said that stealth will be open tomorrow as today it is undergoing central servicing so it will open tomorrow where as rush will be down till fright nites as this is what I hav read on south parks and something else I cant remember but it will be open soon hope this helps

Thanks! Really helpful. Cant wait till tomorrow now... Hoping with it being midweek and not a school holiday it will be quiet. Will post when I get back and let people know if theres any others closed

It wont be quiet, there are alot of school trips at the mo!

Nuts. Are they there all day do you know or do they all tend to disappear at 3 or 4? The plan is to get there for opening and stay all day - I'm hoping first thing in the morning and towards the end of the afternoon should be fairly quiet. I'm guessing its still quieter than visiting in the summer hols?

Nuts. Are they there all day do you know or do they all tend to disappear at 3 or 4? The plan is to get there for opening and stay all day - I'm hoping first thing in the morning and towards the end of the afternoon should be fairly quiet. I'm guessing its still quieter than visiting in the summer hols?

Schools won't be there all day. Most schools will arrive at 11ish and clear off about 4ish or so. You should get a bit of time when it isn't too bad.

rush will be down till fright nites as this is what I hav read on south parks and something else I cant remember but it will be open soon hope this helps

For future reference dude, Southparks and any other forum could be no more "in the know" than Mania Hub. Take stuff like this with a pinch of salt and you could avoid disappointment ;) . Anywho, if there was a possiblity that Rush would be down for such an extensive amount of time then they might post something on the website or in their email newsletter.