Closed Rides

Ash

Well I have been planning to create a topic about Closed Rides for Thorpe Park within a couple of days before the season begins (Saturday 10th Febuary 2007). Here you can discuss about;-Ride avaibility.-Ride reliaibity.-Your prediction of ride avaibility and reliaibity.-Which rides have been been mentioned on the Thorpe Park Offical Website (TPOF) will be unavaible for a certain amount of day(s).-Your feelings about what rides were closed on the day you went (or the day your planning to go).-Other relating discussion and comments.Please note that I will be recording everyday of the season, which rides have been mentioned on the website that will be unavaible from when I get back from Saturday speically for Thorpe Park Mania users to check what rides are/could be unavaible for the day you visit.(The records will be kept in this thread, and posted on this post around Saturday night (once the season has began).You may now post...

Edit: It was a joke Ash

Yes I know, if it wasn't than it would be rather annoying. Now you just deleted alot of post before the 'joke'. Someone mentioned that that was a Photoshop edited map, it isn't the offical. So yes, predict more...Will anyone know if Rush will be open?

Yes MY RIDE is closed. Its a bit to cold for Tidal wave at the moment. :)

It should be raining in the morning anyway. That might make you happy :). I really hope they still play WWTP Radio around the Tidal Wave area.Can't believe Nemesis Inferno is closed (I think). Thats my favorite.

To be honest I am not that bothered about how many rides will be open. We are lucky enough to have this early opening, that no other park in the UK is doing and I am just looking at it as an extention of the 2006 season, seeing as the park state that the official season starts on the 17th March 2007.It will be an excellent day, and we all know how tepremental these rides can be in the hight of summer, let alone 3 days after proposed snow! I am sure Thorpe Park will get as many rides up and running as possible for these days.

To be honest I am not that bothered about how many rides will be open. We are lucky enough to have this early opening, that no other park in the UK is doing and I am just looking at it as an extention of the 2006 season, seeing as the park state that the official season starts on the 17th March 2007.It will be an excellent day, and we all know how tepremental these rides can be in the hight of summer, let alone 3 days after proposed snow! I am sure Thorpe Park will get as many rides up and running as possible for these days.

Thing is Cringle a lot of parks are having rides open, regardless of there "size". Southend has rides open all through the Winter, Alton is having a steam fair + oblivion, Cwoa is have 3 extra rides, Paultons whole park is open over Christmas, Blackpool is opening a few attractions over half term as well. So to say that Thorpe is doing something completely differnet is really far out there. Its only because of a blind fanbase that believes Thorpe are doing them a favour when really the whole Tussauds group is playing catch up.I'm avoiding it even if it will be an enthusiast ****-fest because there is nothing redeeming in going. Poor Rage a new ride which will knock Stealth for six is being completely ignored, its a shame that the rose tinted Thorpe glasses have come on here.

• 1 month later...