Closed Rides

Ash

Is this the reason why Stealth failed to come back up for the rest of the day?Me neither, I was oblivious to the fact of the power failure.

There wasnt a park wide power failure, hence why you would have not noticed it. There was a surge which temporarily stopped a few of the rides. Nothing permanently lost power and the rides that did were only shut down for around 10-15 minutes while engineering restarted the rides. It only took that long because the rides went down simultaneously.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if Stealth will be open tomorrow? Thursday 24th September? I notice on the Thorpe site that Stealth has been unavailable all week, is it likely to be working tomorrow? If not I'll probably postpone my visit...

I think its going to be shut down untill November, actually wait I may be wrong, it might open at the end of the week, oh wait, I haven't a clue.

I think its going to be shut down untill November, actually wait I may be wrong, it might open at the end of the week, oh wait, I haven't a clue.

Or Tim, you could give the typical...Unfortunately, Stealth is having a few technical difficulties and we are unsure when Stealth will be in operation. We apologise for any inconvience caused. :)

Or Tim, you could give the typical...Unfortunately, Stealth is having a few technical difficulties and we are unsure when Stealth will be in operation. We apologise for any inconvience caused. :)

It's actually.May I have your attention in the Stealth Queueline, unfortunately Stealth is currently experiencing a temporary delay and has ceased operation. We are unsure how long the delay will be but hope to be back in operation soon. When we have further information, we will pass it on to you. If you wish to leave the Queue and try rides elsewhere, please feel free to do so, by turning round and leaving the way you came in. Once again Stealth is currently experiencing a temporary delay and has ceased operation, thank you.But it doesnt matter :D

It's actually.May I have your attention in the Stealth Queueline, unfortunately Stealth is currently experiencing a temporary delay and has ceased operation. We are unsure how long the delay will be but hope to be back in operation soon. When we have further information, we will pass it on to you. If you wish to leave the Queue and try rides elsewhere, please feel free to do so, by turning round and leaving the way you came in. Once again Stealth is currently experiencing a temporary delay and has ceased operation, thank you.But it doesnt matter :)

Oh My God!That is more like the Colossus queue line pre recorded one.My one would be for staff! :DAlthough, it would be funny hearing a member of staff doing the whole announcement! :D

This is a Dragons Fury queue line announcement, at this time we are experiencing a technical problem with Dragons Fury and have ceased operation. Ride team leaders are on their way to the ride and we will hopefully be back in operation soon. If you do not wish to wait, please make your way back through the queue line. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause to your day.. thank you. :blink:

*starts tearing hair out in anger* - when will it re-open?!(I'm being sarcastic BTW).

It's actually.May I have your attention in the Stealth Queueline, unfortunately Stealth is currently experiencing a temporary delay and has ceased operation. We are unsure how long the delay will be but hope to be back in operation soon. When we have further information, we will pass it on to you. If you wish to leave the Queue and try rides elsewhere, please feel free to do so, by turning round and leaving the way you came in. Once again Stealth is currently experiencing a temporary delay and has ceased operation, thank you.

They should remove "temporary" from temporary delay. It may cease operation and close down.