Closed Rides

Ash

• 2 weeks later...

Time Voyagers is currently unavailable, due to the SAW: The Movie 'Bites' show being introduced into the theatre, which will be opening on Friday 23rd October 2009. Therefore, we can expect to see Neptunes Beach and Time Voyagers unavailable until 2nd November 2009. Thinking about it, Neptunes Beach will probably remain closed until next season now.

I can't believe that over their busiest time of the year (possibly) - Fright Nights - they would have one of their main rides closed. I suppose they can't help it if it breaks but I'd be suprised if they weren't trying to get it fixed for the weekend/half term/Halloween weekend.

I'd be surprised if there was a time when they weren't ever trying to get it fixed for any part of the season. Engineers will always be doing their best to try and keep all rides operational throughout the year (excluding scheduled maintenence).

it must be a bad fault then, maby there are new saftey rules after the excell accident.

It's been said before that this kind of accident cannot happen on Stealth. Personally I'm unsure why, but many people more in the know seem to all say it can't happen so I believe them. And even if it was because of that then they wouldn't have done it during Fright Nights, they'd have done it in the weeks before.

It's been said before that this kind of accident cannot happen on Stealth. Personally I'm unsure why, but many people more in the know seem to all say it can't happen so I believe them. And even if it was because of that then they wouldn't have done it during Fright Nights, they'd have done it in the weeks before.

Me and Ricky were discussing this at Alton, it's because the catch cars cables are in trunking so if they snap, they are unable to flail everywhere and hit riders.