Closed Rides

Ash

I used to always check the official website to see what rides were running. However, my computer doesn't work that well anymore so I can't see anywhere on the website that states what rides are and are not running. Does anyone know what rides are currently unavailable? Also could anyone please tell me what rides have been available this season? thanks a lot.

I suspect when a ride is closed, it will say on the scroll bar like it used to. All rides are open and have been every day the parks been open to guests.

And if my memory serves me then this is the first time that this has happened for 6 years.

If I can remeber correctly from last season... :D During the Frigh Night event stealth was closed for about a week :D and then worked again...then closed....then opened again for the last week or so...I went there three times in a week and all days it was closed.Does any one know what is wrong with it?Oh and the only bit of info I have is when I over heard the mechanic saying:

" yeah same thing, failed charge. I will have a go at charging it manually"

And this was last weekend... :D And has anyone been stuck on Saw? I have and want to know where you were stuck and for how long :D I was just befor the lift hill and for about an hour...

Ha, I'm not furiouspanda, but he forgot to log himself out of my computer last time he was round. :DStealth was open today, for a very short amount of time.It opened about 3, and by 4 was shut down again for the rest of the day.It opened, and managed a few trips round with people on it before rolling back. Then it was launched again around a half hour later, but before it had even got up to full capacity it had broken again.Staff got it working again, for a couple of half train fulls of people, before it broke AGAIN!Finally, when trying to lauch it for a test it experienced a failed launch, and upon seeing this we knew it wouldn't be back up for a lonnnggg time! The ride host actually said it was experiencing a "NUMBER" of technical difficulties!We left the queue having wasted a fair old bit of time.Lets be honest, it's reliability is utterly appalling! You can go to Thorpe Park and say "I bet stealth wont be working for most the day" and be pretty safe with that bet. I know its a complicated ride and what-not, but wasn't the reason why Thorpe decided not to have Thrill Chill to make sure everything was up and running properly come the main season? Have been there 3 times this season and didn't even see it working the first two, and still didn't manage more than a few trains today!So to those who are wondering whether it'll be up tomorrow, I honestly doubt it, but you might get lucky in the afternoon.A very lazy John Smith, who can't be bothered to log out, and log back in as me again. :DDoes that suggest me and my friend are quite sad, that we actually come on the forums whilst round each others' house?

Lets be honest, it's reliability is utterly appalling! You can go to Thorpe Park and say "I bet stealth wont be working for most the day" and be pretty safe with that bet. I know its a complicated ride and what-not, but wasn't the reason why Thorpe decided not to have Thrill Chill to make sure everything was up and running properly come the main season? Have been there 3 times this season and didn't even see it working the first two, and still didn't manage more than a few trains today!So to those who are wondering whether it'll be up tomorrow, I honestly doubt it, but you might get lucky in the afternoon.

No.. the reason Thrill Chill was cancelled was because they wanted to make sure all rides were running, not just Stealth. I totally agree with you on Stealth's reliability. We were lucky to get a go in the time it was open but to be honest with you, considering every other ride was open and open all day no less, I can't attack Thorpe on this one as it did manage to open but continuing issues with the rides overhaul has meant it is having huge problems at the moment.Coincidentally, I've been three times this season so far and today was the first time I've seen it down for most of the day. In fact it's the first ride of the season to have continuing downtime. For Thorpe thats bloody fantastic.

• 1 month later...

I regret to announce that Stealth has broken down. A friend of mine was on park today and it failed to open. Along with this, Saw had many problems, opening after midday and have many breakdowns and Rush closed at about 11 after only operating on 1 swing.I miss posting things like this. Just a shame this isn't true... :unsure:

I regret to announce that Stealth has broken down. A friend of mine was on park today and it failed to open. Along with this, Saw had many problems, opening after midday and have many breakdowns and Rush closed at about 11 after only operating on 1 swing.I miss posting things like this. Just a shame this isn't true... :unsure:

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

^ Be nice if they actually put what rides were closed on the website so I know before I go :)

But when your leaving at 7ish in the morning and the engineers only a little way into the morning checks how on earth will they know if the rides going to be open? *gets out crystal ball* "mmm yes stealth wont open next wednesday till around 12" ... oh wait thats every wednesday my bad!