Thorpe Park Website

Chloebell

I like the new design, but I do not like the fact that they only show five rides when you hover over that section.

Also none of those rides are World class, well maybe The Swarm at a push.

It's a shame really... It might make people think there are only 5 rides in the park :P

I am also hating these new slogans, 'the one that goes upside-down 10 times!' They just seem to cheesy to be honest...

Just a quick note, the update bar has gone :( I want that update bar there because it was really useful!

Who would like some more slogans?

'The one with the Head-first backwards drop!'

'The one that goes 0-80mph in under 2 seconds!'

The nemmy inferno one is ok but the other are way over the top...

Just had a chance to finally view the website and see the changes people were going on about in this topic.

All I can say is...what?! :wacko:

It looks totally the same as last year's and I can't see any differences. Or have they put it back to the old design and I've totally missed the design and features people were mentioning?

Just had a chance to finally view the website and see the changes people were going on about in this topic.

All I can say is...what?! :wacko:

It looks totally the same as last year's and I can't see any differences. Or have they put it back to the old design and I've totally missed the design and features people were mentioning?

Nope, it's on the new one, you're just going crazy. It's been oversimplified thinking about it. I don't know why they'd make the normal domain suitable for tablets instead of keeping the old one + put this new one as touch.thorpepark.com :S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...