Thorpe Park Website

Chloebell

Ha, that is quite :DAlso, just had a quick scroll around and noticed something a bit meaningless but interesting :P , at the top of the page, to the left is Saw's track and in the middle is Vekoma track! ? :P As in there isn't a coaster at Thorpe with that style of track?

I was waiting for someone to say that! :P And to continue my earlier post this has to be the most awesome thing on the new site:Posted ImageI like how the file is called "merlin-fathead"

It's been up and running for a day now and it's down, wait a second...that seems familiar.

I have just tried it now and it is working for me....It does take a bit longer to load I feel. Maybe that is why you assumed it was having technical difficuies.Then again, it may just be that THORPE PARK's homepage doesn't like you! :P :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Deary deary me.I really don't like this site and much preferred the old one. It seemed a lot more simplistic and east to navigate. I think all of the cartoony people are repulsive and makes the site look horrible. Also I had just been listening to some music and when I went over the social bit I very nearly came of my chair!I am sorry, it just looks like they are trying to appeal to what they think of their target audience. I doubt it is aiming for the over 30's and being a teenager it certainly does not appeal to me.the reviews are pointless as well because they are all just saying how amazing the ride was. "Nemesis Inferno is a sick ride" Oh God I certainly hope not. I like that ride!

Deary deary me.I really don't like this site and much preferred the old one. It seemed a lot more simplistic and east to navigate. I think all of the cartoony people are repulsive and makes the site look horrible. Also I had just been listening to some music and when I went over the social bit I very nearly came of my chair!I am sorry, it just looks like they are trying to appeal to what they think of their target audience. I doubt it is aiming for the over 30's and being a teenager it certainly does not appeal to me.the reviews are pointless as well because they are all just saying how amazing the ride was. "Nemesis Inferno is a sick ride" Oh God I certainly hope not. I like that ride!

I totally agree with everything you have just put there TP Daniel.It is one thing to appeal towards a target audience but I think the website is a joke to be honest!

• 2 weeks later...