RCT3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, this is a massive long shot but I'm gonna go for it anyway. Basically I'm looking for some CS, path/ground covers that included sand and woodchips. I for the life of me cannot remember what they are called and where they are from because I've only recently started playing RCT3 again so any help would be mucho appreciated!

Oh also if someone could point me in the direction of whatever it is that makes queue-line fences disappear that would be great. Thanks! :)

• 1 year later...

Hi all ,

I'm hoping to make a recreation of Winter Wonderland Hyde Park on RCT3!

As this is a very complicated thing to make, any help would be appreciated. If anyone could provide me with any winter scenery and christmas decorations I would be very grateful! Also, I am in need of cfrs like the XXL cfr which I cannot find a download for(I know it exists though!). If anyone could provide me with any of these I would be so thankful as I want to make a very accurate creation!

Thank you very much. I hope to start as soon as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

I love your use of trees, makes it look very realistic actually! :)

Oh, I have a problem with RCT3...

I have recently switched to Mac, and on my Macbook Pro, it's hard to rotate the camera in game. I have to randomly swirl 3 or 4 fingers around on the trackpad, and occasionally I can lower/raise/rotate the view.

Any help from anyone who knows what I'm taking about? I do have a mouse that I can use, but it's a pain having to be on a flat surface to use it :/

Yes Jimbob (I read somewhere we can call you whatever)

You will definitely need a mouse to move round in game, to access everything possible. Using a touchpad is very difficult, mac's are slightly better as they all allow multi touch points but it is still hard to move and rotate round in it.

d8b98c54359855548483d629baab8276.png

There are two ways of doing this, they are very similar just at stages of the game loading. The one I'm gonna show you is in the main menu.

1. Select options

6c459859c7ecfafcc629281fa150df82.png

2. (from here on the process is identical but you can access it in a park file) on the top right hand corner select the camera labelled camera settings.

c58509cec3d8dfe39738d5b787e93b8e.png

3. scroll down to control mode and select:

advanced for the unique completely manoeuvrable camera in RCT3 (pushing using the corner of the screens or right click, rotating by either left+right clicking or holding down zoom mouse etc)

or

freelook, this is similar to minecraft but you can only rotate on the spot using the zoom mouse, and you can only move in pivot directions using arrows. I only use this to do interiors of buildings.

92abec5d64da9e131431cf4ee542eaaa.png

That's how you change your camera type, then there is of course the best graphic settings:

d69fa19e594449e3f7fa82b8fa942f00.png

90573bcda44b573106da405a53fd1632.png

9a854724fba934b3284c866d1cbe1fe5.png

Hope this helps anyone in trouble with their game, or just helping optimise it ^^.

PS if you do not want shiny everything turn off bloom.