RCT3

I have a Thorpe recreation, but I've had to tone down the graphics so much so it doesn't lag as much as it did. So next time I'm on it I'll put the quality level back up to get some better screenshots.In the meantime, have some close up pictures (so the quality doesn't look as dreadful) of some of the rides. (before I get overview skyline shots from the entrance and bridge and etc).Except the next image, where the quality is still terrible but oh well.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

That is totally awesome!!Can you email that to me if possible? ;)

I love the detail that goes into these Thorpe Park RCT3 recreations. The only thing is, that whenever I have more than about 10 rides built at once, the program really starts to slow down and the game instantly because so much worse. I just give up.

This game can get really addictive! ;) Is there any way of making the ride queue lines longer. Would love it to have a queue outside the park, fastrack and single rider queue lines and actually be able to shut the queue and let the people in the queue ride! Also, having rides at the back of the park still busy. Maybe another enterance if we could add it?Also, have an onride photo camera that works! :P Also, for Rush to be added to the ride list. (like the great scructure above!)Last thing, to have a spinning coaster NOT like a wild mouse, but like a maurer sohne spinning coaster! :P Anyone else agree?

There are loads of custom rides and scenery out there, check out the Atari forums to start with.The key to getting people to the back of your park is to add plently of infomation stands and have a low price map. That way the peeps will know what other rides you have!

Sorry for the ruddy awful quality here, but here's a slight overview of the Lost City side of the park (taken before I finished the park). I'll get a better quality one tomorrow.Posted ImageAnd yes Colossus does have supports on its Lift Hill, It's just that when you turn down the quality, it means things disappear (mainly scenery, such as the custom supports) into the distance the further you go away from them. And yes Slammer is there, just sort of hard to see. And one of the top sides of Rush appears to be missing, but that is also there ;).

Being a bit of a RCT fan, I'd say Rush is WAYYY to big there, I know there as of now, is not a finished Screamin' Swing to download, but why not try to keep the correct size and height by using something like the double inverter?

I know it's a bit bigger than I wanted it to be, but I actually finished Rush earlier than I knew of any sort of Screamin' Swing download. And half of the CS I download doesn't work on my computer anyway B).