RCT3

If anyone has problems with rct3 going to slow if your have a big park then this could work:Close your park and all your rides. when all the people have gone then save it and don't open it to peeps again :P lol I know it's stupid but I've realised on my parks that as soon as I open my park and peeps start coming in, it get's unbelievably laggy and slow.hope I helped :P

• 3 months later...

I just tried it again and it still won't work, basically what happens is that I click on the park to load and it starts loading the features and things and then the screen just goes black and it comes up with some message about sending an error report and when I click on send the message I have to restart my computer because it freezes :S

Your installation may have been corrupted, interrupted, or generally not installed properly.Your computer may be incompatible with the Game, check the back of the RCT3 Box against your Computers Specs (Right Click My Computer -> Properties)Best thing to do is to completely remove the game and try a fresh install, when asked if you want to do a Typical Install or a Custom Installation, choose Custom and make sure you select everything.Its also probably worth downloading the latest drivers for your Graphics Card. To find out..... (Right Click My Computer -> Manage -> Video Devices on the left side menu)

Thanks for your help but I realised what the porblem was, I tried to download some custom scenery of the internet and it didn't work, but now my computer doesn't work so I have to wait till I get my computer back to go on it again, though I had fixed it before the computer stopped working.Does anyone have any helpful hints with custom scenery or anything like that?I was trying to build a dark building that was dark even in daytime and I heard that the only way you could do that without changing it to night was to use a darkwall custom scenery set is that true?

I amm really mad now because I managed to fix my game before the computer stopped working and I had spent alot of time and effort making my dream park and now I find that whilst my dads computer has been in for repair he blames my game for his stupid computer not working when it wasn't that and what does he do?He has the technician person delete my stufff!REALLY MAD NOW!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very impressive :PGreat job, especially on teh buildings, I always struggle with those! :huh:One thing though, to make your recreation even more accurate, from the atari forums you can download custom rides, e.g. an S&S Screaming Swing, or a more accurate Eurofighter.Like I say its still great though :P

Wow that looks really good ! On tip for you though: To get a clearer picture, re-name a peep David Walsh, then press ctrl+U and it should take the menus away. Then take the pictures you want to and press ctrl+U to get the menus back :P

Am I the only one who is remotely interested in the "Details and Stats" of his park? :P

I never get time to play this anymore so it is "gathering dust".I remember that I really wised the queue line would actually fill up without having to delay the ride loads.Also, I really wanted a Fastrack / Express Pass queue.In addition, I wanted a sign that we see about queue entrances.(The ones that say "Welcome to the Vampire... Waiting time is currently 40 mins... Rides and Attractions are available until 8pm...." )In conclusion, I just wanted it to be like a real park and not a game :huh:Oh wells, I am never on it now anyways :P

• 2 months later...